Guilt, Hurt, Anger, Love, Broken, she couldn't understand anything what he was trying to show. She knew he was clearly pissed off hearing about her marriage. Nevertheless, she could do nothing about it. One day or the other, he must know that she is already engaged.

Having these thoughts revolving in her mind, she walked to the kitchen for a glass of water. She sighed thinking about how to survive under him. She knew he did that intentionally. Why the hell would his personal secretary vanish all of a sudden? And he could get someone else by the snap of his fingers. What is he? The son of the Owner of Kim corp, the Big Boss of Business in Asia.

"Thinking about me darling?", her thoughts were broken by a very familiar voice.

"What do you want Mr Jeon?", she asked him trying her level best to mask her emotions.

"You", he answered not even delaying for a second.

"I am sorry. I can't give that to you Mr Jeon", she bowed and turned to go but was pulled back by him. Placing his hands along both the sides of her, he trapped her between him and the kitchen slab.

"Mr Jeon huh?", he displayed an evil smile and she tried to move but he didn't even give her a chance.

"You can't escape from me Miss Do Hana. Not this time at least", he spoke leaning dangerously close to her. She was losing it already, at the proximity they were sharing. Having her love so close, her heart raced faster than a sports car.

"Leave me Jungkook", she scoffed at him but he smirked.

"So, you remember my name now huh? And about leaving you? That would never happen in this life", he strode his hands on her face while she took a gulp down her throat in nervousness.

"Jungkook, I am engaged. So, please don't be foolish", she stated and he leaned in more closer staring her with anger and hurt in his eyes.

"Foolish? Yes, I am. I am foolish for loving someone so madly that she finally disappears one day not leaving a single chance to contact her", he yelled at her and she flinched because of his sudden outburst. She was also scared if anyone in the house might have heard them, especially her father.

"Jungkook please, someone might hear us", she pleaded him but he stayed in the same position.

"Let them hear. Let them hear how you left me alone for so long. Let them how you killed all my hopes and broke all those promises. Let them hear how you killed our love Hana", he spoke with a rage in his tone and her eyes already glistened hearing him.

"It's been one year.....", she started.

"One year, two months and 23 days Hana", he corrected her making her look at him. She was guilty for leaving him without telling him a word. She want to apologise to him very badly and cry in his arms that she wasn't fine by herself either. But she knew that would only increase the trouble. Falling weak in front of him would only make him pull her back again and she doesn't want that.

"I am sorry", she blurted still in the same position.

"A sorry could never be enough Hana. You left me all by myself in sorrow and despair. And here you are, already engaged and about to get married in few months. Do you think my love for you is ridiculous?", he questioned with utter rage and hurt in his tone.

"Jungkook, please leave. Someone might come. Please", she pleaded him with her teary eyes.

"See, you are more bothered about someone who might come and see us than the broken person in front of you. Is moving on so easy for you Hana? Did I love too less? What did I even do to suffer this Hana? Why?", he cried and she saw the tears in his eyes. Her heart ached in agony to see him like that. But she knew she is helpless.