After having a little conversation with him, I stood up from my bed and carefully headed to the kitchen

After having a little conversation with him, I stood up from my bed and carefully headed to the kitchen. I guess, the other three are still asleep.

I opened the fridge and I facepalmed myself when I saw nothing. They emptied the fridge again. Oh my Jisoos. They're always like that.

I went to Bambam's room and I spotted him listening to music on his phone. I approached him and removed his earphone.

"Yah, let's buy some groceries." I said.

"Ask Jennie to join you or Chaeng. I don't want to."

"No. Whether you like it or not, you will join me. Or else, I will—" He immediately cutted me off.

"Okay, okay." He annoyingly said and changed his shirt.

"You can drive." I didn't wait for his answer. I exited his room and went back in my room. She's still sleeping. I carefully woke her up.

"Nini, I'll just buy some groceries with Bam. You can sleep more if you want." I whispered. She opened her eyes a bit.

"Can I join you?" She asked.

"No. You can stay here. Just wait for me, okay?" I said and kissed her forehead. She just smiled at me.

After that, I grabbed my phone and wallet first before I headed in the living room. Bambam is already waiting for me.

"Let's go." I was about to exit the house when he stopped me.

"What if you saw him again?" He suddenly asked. I let out a sigh.

"So what?" I harshly said and went out of my house. He followed me from behind. I entered the car first.

What if I saw him again? What should I do? Should I talk to him? Should I just ignore him again? Aish.

"You know what, don't ignore him continuously. You should talk to him." I didn't realize that Bambam is already on the driver's seat.

"Bam, it's not easy. We didn't see each other for years. And talking to him like nothing happened between us? It's hard." I explained. He started the engine first before he spoke.

"I know. But atleast let him explain his side." He said and started driving. I just stayed silent.

I heard him sighed and just focused on driving.

Oh Sehun. Why did you come back? And why you suddenly left me before?

"Do you know where is he right now?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I will talk to him. While you'll buy groceries."

"No way!"

"Yes, way."

"Fudge. I'll ask Ten." I frowned.

"Ten? Why?"