Age Difference-Chris Evans {E}

When you and Chris met, he knew you had to stay in his life. You met at a meet and greet for Captain America: Civil War. You had given Chris a picture you had drawn for him to sign, which he did, but he also put his phone number on it telling you to call him that evening.

You were sixteen at the time, and now you're just shy of being eighteen years old. You had started to date Chris after a few weeks of talking and a few dates. You always worried about people finding out about the two of you because you were so young.

With him being thirty-nine and you being seventeen you had to be careful. You spent most of your days at Chris' place.

"Chris, when are we going to go public about us?" You asked one night at dinner.

"When you turn eighteen love. I don't want people thinking bad about you since I'm so much older than you. We'll go public after we get home from your birthday trip." Chris said with a smile. You knew he had planned a special weekend trip for the two of you for your birthday but you didn't know where.

The most special thing about it was, Chris was waiting until you came of age to go any further than kissing, cuddling, and doing anything in bed except sleep. You had slept in the same bed with Chris almost the whole of the relationship but you never did anything. Chris wanted to make your first time special. And you really appreciated that. It made you love him even more than you already did.

~~~~~
That night in bed, you lay next to Chris, hearing him snore slightly next to you. You slowly sit up, leaning on your elbow tracing circles in his bare chest.  "What's wrong babygirl? Can you not sleep?" He asked opening his eyes.

"I don't know." You reply.

"Yes, you do. What's going on in that beautiful head of yours?"

"I'm just thinking about when we go off for my birthday. I don't want to wait that long." You say with a small smile.

"I know you don't. But I can't do that. I would feel like I'm taking advantage of a young girl."

"You aren't though. I want it just as much as you do, if not more." You say getting on top of Chris.

"I know but I want to wait. I know you don't want to but it's only a few days. Can you wait for me? Please, baby?"

"I guess it's only two more days. I've made it this long I can wait a few more days." You say. You lean down, kissing Chris with a smile.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Chris."