Birthday-Chris Evans

June 13th, 2018
Chris' house

Y/N crept quietly through her boyfriend of ten months' house, making breakfast for him and putting up decorations for his birthday. It was just a little past nine in the morning, meaning Chris would be up in less than an hour.

As soon as the breakfast was done, Y/N put it on a plate and serving tray, slowly walking up to Chris' bedroom where he slept peacefully in his king-size bed. Dodger lay at the end of the bed, slowly wagging his tail as he saw his mom walk into the room. Hesitantly, Y/N put the tray down on the end table, sitting on the edge of the bed. She slowly lowered her lips to meet his, kissing him quickly before placing kisses all over his face.

Chris grumbled, trying to swat away whatever was on his face. Y/N moved back to his lips, slowly climbing on top of his waist, letting Chris run his hands over her back and butt. Y/N reluctantly pulled away from the kiss, finally seeing the beautiful blue eyes she fell in love with looking at her. "Happy birthday baby." She said to the man under her. Chris smiled, leaning up to kiss Y/N again. "I made breakfast for the birthday boy." She said in a happy tone, jumping off Chris and grabbing the breakfast tray, setting it down on his lap as he sat up.

Chris looked down at the tray, seeing eggs, waffles, bacon, and coffee. He smiled at his girlfriend, and picked up a piece of bacon, biting into it. He hummed in satisfaction at the taste of bacon, making Y/N giggle to herself.

As Chris ate, Y/N went to her overnight bag, grabbed a pair of shorts and a crop top, starting to change into her day clothes. Chris quietly put the tray on the floor, kicking Dodger out of the room. He walked over to his girlfriend, wrapping his hand around her body. "No, don't get dressed yet. Come on baby." He said to her, guiding her to the bed. Y/N smiled, pushing Chris onto the bed when they got there.

Chris was in for some fun

~~~~~
A/N
Happy birthday to the one and only Chris Evans! He probably won't see this but I'm still going to write it.

Hope you enjoyed this and don't forget to vote, comment, and share!