Tiktok Prompt {E}

I can't put the original video on here so if you go into TikTok, look up the username down below and it's the first video on the second row.
Idea from fanficfandom on TikTok
EliasJMiller

Y/N limped into the compound after a long solo mission. She was covered in blood, many injuries that anyone could see, but other injuries that weren't visible to anyone. Her Y/H/C hair was knotted and messy in the bun she had put it in that morning, dried blood tangled in strands of hair.

A fresh drip of blood made its way down Y/N's cheek but was quickly wiped away with the back of her hand. As Y/N walked into the commons room of the compound, the team sprang to their feet at the sight of one of their best team members' injuries.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Steve asked. Y/N's head shot up as if she was surprised anyone was seeing her let alone talking to her. The young lady stopped in her tracks, looking from Avenger to Avenger before she said anything. "Y/N?" Steve said again.

"Yeah... yeah. I'm gonna go take a shower. Yeah, I'm fine." Y/N said, saying the last part more to herself. The young Avenger limped to her room where she stripped of her uniform, turned the shower on, and stepped under the running water.

"I'm going to check on her." Bucky said after a few minutes of quiet with the other Avengers. Bucky walked out of the room, walking to his girlfriend's bedroom. He heard the shower on and quiet sobs coming from the bathroom. The world war two soldier slowly started taking off his clothes and getting into the shower with Y/N.

The young girl turned around in Bucky's arm, sobbing into his chest. The two stayed in each other's arms for a while before Y/N looked up at her boyfriend saying,

"Don't ever die please, I don't think I'll be able to take it." Y/N continued to cry.

"I'll never leave you Y/N, I promise." Bucky whispered in Y/N's ear as he stroked her hair.

~~~~~

Bucky and Y/N laid in bed, Y/N wrapped in Bucky's arms as she slept quietly on his chest. Bucky stroked her back and hair. He placed kisses on her head, repeatedly telling her he would never leave her.

"I love you more than anything in this world Y/N."