The Wedding-Sebastian Stan {E}

Edited 05/24/2023
1338 words

6:45 am
September 14th, 2019
Five hours until wedding
Y/N

The blaring of my alarm woke me out of my sleep, telling me to get out of bed. I turn the rather annoying alarm off, getting out of bed. My bare feet hit the cold floor, making me pull them back to me, shivering slightly. I get out of bed, despite my bed calling me to crawl back under the covers and go back to sleep. Today is by far too important of a day to crawl back into bed.

I make my way to my three guest rooms, getting the girls with the wedding party up and ready to go to the wedding venue.

~~~~~

When we got to the wedding venue, we went straight to the room we would get ready in. I went right to get my nails done. I had my nails done peach colored, seeing how that and navy blue were the main colors of the wedding.

Once my nails were done, I went to get my hair done. My bangs were pulled back and curled, pinned back with a bridal comb. It was decorated with pearls and floral-like pieces. The rest of my hair was curled into ringlets, laying down my back.

My eyelids were covered in a dark pink, almost black eyeshadow blended into a light, shimmery color

My eyelids were covered in a dark pink, almost black eyeshadow blended into a light, shimmery color. My eyeliner was winged out, matching the dark fake eyelashes. My lips were painted with a very light, pale pink color, finishing off the makeup look.

My wedding dress was a ball gown style dress. It sat off my shoulders, sitting just below my shoulder bone. A slit was made on the chest going down to my belly but a piece of see-through fabric held the top together. Lace covered the top and came down about halfway down the skirt, not hitting the bottom of the dress. A long train flowed behind me when I wore the dress, making me fall in love with it when I tried it on. It was beautiful and I prayed that Sebastian would love it just as much as I did. After all, he did pay for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~Ten minutes until weddingThird Person View

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ten minutes until wedding
Third Person View

A knock on the door of the room grabbed all the women's attention. Y/N's father and mother came around the door. Y/M/N's hand flew to her mouth, covering it from seeing her daughter on her wedding day. Y/F/N had tears in his eyes seeing her for the first time in her wedding dress. "It's time ladies. The maid of honor is the last to go in before Y/N. The men are waiting." Y/N's mother said. The ladies all made their way out of the room in front of Y/N, not wanting Sebastian to see her yet.

Sebastian walked both the mothers down the aisle, before standing at the altar. Next went Robert and Amanda, Y/N's cousin. Then Chris Hemsworth with Jessica, Y/N's younger sister. Next came Tom Hiddleston and Isabella, Y/N's oldest sister. Finally, Chris Evans walked with Y/BFF/N as the doors closed behind them.

Y/N took a deep breath as the doors opened up to show Sebastian. He stood, smiling at Y/N. His hair was combed back into a nice quiff. His beard was combed down nicely. Sebastian was clad in a navy blue suit with a matching tie. He was wearing a white dress shirt under the suit. He had a pair of dress shoes on to finish off the outfit.

 He had a pair of dress shoes on to finish off the outfit

Sebastian watched as Y/N walked down the aisle. He smiled at her but she could see the tears rolling down his cheeks. Y/N could tell they were happy tears though. Once Y/N got to the alter, the pastor begins to say,

"We are gathered here today to see the joining of two families. Now, who gives this bride to this groom in marriage?"

"Her mother and I do." Y/N's father says as he places her right hand in Sebastian's left hand, going to join your mother in their seats. Y/N steps up onto the platform, standing in front of Sebastian as the pastor continues to address the guest.

"You look stunning." Sebastian whispered to Y/N with a huge grin.

"Now, for the vows. Sebastian will start." Sebastian takes a deep breath before starting.

"Y/N, you are the love of my life, my other half, my partner in crime. I never thought I would find someone that I could marry simply because of the life I have, but I found you. I didn't think anyone could keep up with my busy lifestyle, but here we are. You are my best friend and the best thing that has ever happened to me. I fall in love with you all over again every day I spend with you. You light up a room when you walk into it or even if you are mentioned in a conversation. Every time I hear your name, my heart rate picks up, because I know you're mine and I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I know not every day will be sunshine and rainbows and I'm okay with that. I promise to make your bad days better and to love you every day until I take my last breath. Even after my last breath, I will continue to love you. I can't tell you how much I love you, words don't do justice to how much I love you. You're my everything. I love you so much Y/F/N." 

"And Y/N?" The pastor asks. Y/N pulled out a paper from a pocket in her dress, unfolding it, and started to read it.

"Sebastian, my love, my best friend, today I make the biggest change of our lives, today I take you as my husband. I have always dreamed of my wedding day, but I never thought I would marry you. I thought I would forever be just another fan of yours, but I was wrong. When you asked me on a date after I had met you, I had a freak-out moment with my friends, they would tell you that's true. As the two of us are joined today, I promise to take on your sorrow, pain, joy, and excitement. I don't want to marry you because I love you. I want to marry you because marriage is hard, raising kids is hard, blending two families and lives together is hard. I want to go through everything hard with you. I want to share the joy and sorrow with you, because I love you. I don't want to marry you because it's cute. I want to marry you because I want to share the rest of my life with you. I want to marry you because I love you with everything in me. I love you more than anyone or anything will ever know." Y/N looked up at Sebastian as tears roll down his face. She puts her hand on his cheek to wipe the tears away. He leans into Y/N's touch, closing his eyes and smiling.

"Now the rings. Y/N, repeat after me." Y/N did as told, saying what he tells you to.

"This ring is my sacred gift to you, a symbol of my love, a sign that from this day forward and always, my love will surround you, with this ring I thee wed."

"And Sebastian."

"This ring is my sacred gift to you, a symbol of my love, a sign that from this day forward and always, my love will surround you, with this ring I thee wed."

"May I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Sebastian Stan. You may kiss the bride." The pastor said. Sebastian pulled Y/N to him by her waist, kissing her. Y/N pulled apart, smiling at Sebastian as the pear walks back down the aisle, getting into the limo.