Feel my pain- Bucky Barnes {E}

TIKTOK PROMPT

Y/N sat in the conference room with the other Avengers. She had a slight headache, something that was happening more often. It felt as if something was on her head. A harsh pain ripped through her skull and down her neck and back. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she fell out of the chair, seizing. Everyone turned to her quickly, seeing the young girl crumble onto the floor, shaking violently.

~~~~~
"What was that Bruce?" Steve asked the doctor.

"I'm not sure. She had all the symptoms of a seizure but that's not what it was. It was almost like she was connected to someone somehow and it caused her to do, whatever that was. Is she somehow connected to someone and we didn't know?" Bruce asked the super soldier.

"I don't know, we should ask her that. Is she awake?" Steve asked. Bruce nods his head, leading Steve into the room Y/N was in.  "How are you feeling?" Steve asked.

"Tired." Y/N replied.

"Y/N I observed some strange things after that episode. It was like a seizure but wasn't. It's almost as if you're connected to someone somehow. Could that be true?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah. I'm connected to some guy named James Barnes." She said. Steve's eyes go wide at the mention of his best friend's name.

"What do you mean?" Steve asked.

"I mean I can feel their pain, I sometimes get glimpses of things they see. I can sometimes tap into it and see the things they're seeing at that moment. Why?"

"James Barnes was my best friend. That means he's still alive! We have to find him!"