The Honeymoon-Sebastian Stan {E}

After the wedding and reception, Y/N and Sebastian made their way out to the honeymoon. Sebastian had bought a house on an island near Bora Bora. The island only had one house on it, meaning Y/N and Seb owned the whole island. It reminded Y/N of the honeymoon in Twilight. And she loved it. 

When they got to the house, Sebastian walked in, the couples' hands tangled together. He dropped the bags in the living room and started to kiss Y/N. Y/N backed all the way to the master suite. A king-size bed took up most of the room, but it was perfect for the two of them. Y/N loved it.

Seb backed them up to the bed, making Y/N fall back down onto it. He started to kiss down her neck until he reached his wife's sweet spot, earning a moan from her.

"Are you ready?" Sebastian asked Y/N. She nodded her head eagerly, wanting nothing more than to spend her first night as a married couple together.

~~~~~

Y/N woke up to an empty bed, a slight pain between her legs. She winced slightly as she get out of bed, throwing on some undergarments and Sebastian's dress shirt from the night before. Y/N walks out to the kitchen, seeing Sebastian at the stove. He looks up at his wife, smiling at her, seeing Y/N in his shirt.

"Good morning wifey. How are you this morning?" He asks.

"I'm great, a little pain but I'm very happy." Y/N say. Seb looks at her with a content smile, going back to making the two of them breakfast.

~~~~~

The remained of the honeymoon was spent goofing around among the new couple around the island. They spent a lot of time in the bedroom, but they were quite content with anything they did together.