Birthday-Chris Evans {E}

So I thought of this because today is my 18th birthday so, in this one, the reader has just turned 18 and is dating Chris, who is 39. Enjoy!!

Y/N woke up with a smile on her face, knowing it was her 18th birthday and she could finally go public with Chris.

Chris was going to pick her up for school, drop Y/N off then pick her up early to go on a trip.

Y/N dressed in her favorite pair of ripped-up jeans with a Marvel crop top. She did her regular makeup look and then curled her hair. She slipped on a pair of Air Force One's to complete the outfit. A honk in the driveway got Y/N's attention from in her room. She grabbed her bag and rushed down the stairs.

"Happy birthday Y/N!" Her parents and siblings told her as she thanked them, rushing out the door, and getting into Chris' car.

"Happy birthday princess. How are you this morning?" Chris asked, planting a kiss on Y/N's pink and plump lips.

"Thank you. I'm great now that I'm with my love." Y/N said with a cheeky smirk on her lips. Chris smiled at her, pulling out of the driveway.

Chris made his way to Y/N's favorite coffee shop to stop and get them some coffee and something to eat before going to the school.

"So, you'll pick me up at noon today, we'll stop by my place to get my bag then we'll be on our way for my birthday trip?" Y/N asked as they pulled into the parking lot of the school.

"Yes, baby. I'll come into the school and sign you out then we'll go." Chris says, getting out of the car with Y/N. Chris walks over to Y/N's side of the car, helping her out. The couple still had about half an hour to kill, so they stood against the car, talking and kissing.

"I have to go, I'll see you in a few hours?" Y/N said to Chris, giving him one last kiss as they stood against the car, Chris' hands on her bottom. Chris nodded his head, letting his girlfriend walk into the school, but not before tapping her bottom slightly. Y/N jumped, looking back and playfully scolding her boyfriend.

"Is that your boyfriend Chris Evans?" Y/N heard many people ask her, in which she told them the truth.

~~~~~

"Yeah, I'm here to pick up Y/F/N." Chris said to the lady sitting at the desk.

"And you are?" She asked, not looking up from her paperwork.

"Chris Evans, her boyfriend." He said, gaining the attention of the lady. She signed her out, flirting with Chris until Y/N came down the hallway, wrapping herself into his embrace, and kissing him.

"Have a great day." The lady said with jealousy in her voice. Y/N smiled at the lady, being led out of the school by Chris.

"How was your day babygirl?" Chris asked as the couple got into the car.

"It was good. People kept asking if we were dating. It made several girls so jealous. It was great!" Y/N said to Chris, making him laugh.

"Well I'm glad you had a good day. So, we're going to stop by your house and then go for lunch. After lunch, we'll be on our way." Chris said.

They pulled into the driveway, getting out, and walking to the door. They went up to her room, Chris helping Y/N finish packing her bag.

"Here, I wanted to wait to give this to you but now is a good time." Chris said, pulling a ring box out. Inside the box sat a beautiful promise ring. It was small but perfect for Y/N. It had a small diamond in the middle with smaller diamonds on the sides. Y/N slid it on her ring finger, smiling up at Chris, kissing him.

"So, where are we going for the trip?" Y/N asked.

"I have a beautiful home in the Bahamas that I thought we could spend a week at. It's right on a private beach. We'll be alone the whole week. Just the birthday girl and me." Chris said, pulling Y/N to him, beginning to kiss down her neck, earning a moan from her.

"Mmh. I want you so bad right now." Y/N said to Chris, earning a chuckle from him.

"Wait until we get to the house. Just wait for what I have in store this week babygirl." Chris said,  dark clouding his eyes.

~~~~~

The week at Chris' vacation house was spent on the beach or just goofing off between the two.

When they got to the house, it was well into the evening. They went out for a special birthday dinner and then went back to the house. As soon as they got back to the house, they went to the bedroom, not wasting any time.