Depression-Chris Evans {E}

Edited 05/19/2023
TRIGGER WARNING- talk of suicide
319 words
Y/N

I lay in bed, staring at the blank wall. I didn't have the energy to get out of bed or change from my pajamas, I didn't even have the energy to eat anything.

I heard the door open and close, signaling that Chris was home. "Babe? Y/N? Where are you?" I didn't answer. He would figure out I was in our room. Chris walks into the room, seeing me in the bed. "Y/N? What's wrong doll?"

I sat up, looking Chris in the eyes before I burst into tears.

Chris rushes to the bed, taking me into a hug. I grabbed onto his shirt, balling it in my fist.

"Y/N, look at me. What is going on?"

"I don't know." Was all I could say.

"You're depressed. I know when you're depressed."

I curl back into myself, laying down on the bed again. Chris just grabs me, pulling me onto his lap. "I'm going to call into work until you're feeling better, I don't want you home alone."

"Chris, I'll be fine." I try to reason.

"Do you remember what happened last time I left you home alone when you were like this?" I look down, remembering what I did. "Yeah, you almost took your life. Y/N, I don't know what I would do without you. That's the reason I put that ring on your finger. Besides, we haven't even gotten married yet! I want to have mini me's and mini you's running around one day. I love you too much to let you go." He says.

A smile cracks on my face, as I look down at my beautiful diamond ring, sitting on my left ring finger.

"You're right. I want mini you's running around here too. I'm sorry."

"Don't say you're sorry Y/N, you have nothing to be sorry for. I'm staying home until you're back to your normal, bubbly self!"

"Okay."

"I love you Y/N." Chris says as he leans down and places his soft lips on mine.