The Wedding- Chris Evans {E}

Edited
J
une 15th, 2019
Wedding Day

Y/N

I woke up at 6:00 am, ready for the day ahead.

I woke everyone else up, that was part of the wedding. My best friend, Y/B/F/N, my sister, Beth, my cousin, Annalise, and my oldest sister, Annabella are all bridesmaids, with Y/B/F/N as my maid of honor.

Once everyone was up, we went to the church to get ready. The hair and makeup artist would meet us there.

I got my nails done first, then we moved on to the hair. We only had a few hours until the wedding so we had to go fairly quick.

My hair was done into a half-up and curled. For my makeup I had pink eyeshadow blended into white going to the corner. I had fake eyelashes on and winged eyeliner. My lips were a pale pink color with sparkles on them. By the time we were done with all the nails, hair, and makeup, we had half an hour to get dresses on and get lined up. "Okay ladies, dress time! My mom said.

Once the bridesmaids were in their dresses, it was time for mine. I had Annabella come back with me, helping me put the dress on. Once I had it on, Bella went out so I could get a final look at myself. When I came out, I heard many gasps and awes. "Oh, honey! You look beautiful! Chris is going to be head over heels for you!" My mom said.

We heard a knock on the door, which my mom answered.

My dad walked into the room and when he saw me, he started to cry. "Oh, my little girl is getting married today. I can't believe it!" He said.

"Oh! It's time! We'll see you out there! I love you Y/N, never forget that!"

It was just my dad and me in the room now. But not for long. We walked out, seeing Chris walking the mothers into their seats. He then took his place at the alter.

Soon, Robert walked out with Annalise, then Chris H. with Beth, Sebastian with Annabella, and finally, Scott with Y/B/F/N. After they walked in, the doors closed waiting for us to walk in. My dad took my arm in his, then put his hand on top of mine. I had my bouquet of blue and grey flowers in my free hand. I took a deep breath as I heard the doors start to open.

Once the doors were fully open, we started walking in. I looked up at Chris, who had his head in his hands, his shoulders shaking from crying. He looked up so that I could see his face. He looked amazing.

His hair was slightly gelled back, his beard was perfectly combed. He had a little piece of hair sticking out of the top of his hair, but it looked perfect. He looked perfect.

Once we got up to the alter, the preacher asked, "Who gives this young lady to this young man?"

"Her mother and I do." My father said. He kissed my forehead, putting my hand in Chris' saying, "Take good care of my princess, son." Chris nodded, taking me in front of him.

"We are gathered here, to see the joining of two families. The Evans' and the Y/L/N's. Now, we are going to say the vows, Chris, you start."

Chris looked me in the eyes, starting to say his vows.

"Y/N, the moment I saw you, I knew I needed to be the one to make you smile, laugh, and start that family I've always wanted with you. I've only ever seen the love, care, and kindness in your eyes, that I fell in love with those years ago. I promise to have and to hold you, to love you, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor, to love and to cherish, til death do us part. I love you more than I have ever loved anything and I want to love you for the rest of our lives"

"And Y/N?"

"Chris, the first time I knew I loved you was when I was in the hospital, and you thought I couldn't hear you, but I could. You said you would do anything for me, even if it meant you would lose your life. I love you more than you will ever know because of that. Like the song A Thousand Years says, but I'm not going to sing it." I earned a laugh from everyone on that. "It says 'And all along I believed, I would find you, time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years'. I haven't loved you for a thousand years, but I know I will love you for a thousand years. I was able to put all of my trust into you because I knew you wouldn't hurt me. I love you more than I have ever loved anything, in my 20 years of living. I can't wait to start a life and a family with you. I love you, Christopher Robert Evans."

"Can I have the rings, please? Now, Y/F/N, do you take Christopher Robert Evans to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, til death do you part?"

"I do."

"Christopher Robert Evans, do you take Y/F/N to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, til death do you part?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride!"

After the preacher said that, Chris grabbed the back of my head, as I grabbed his neck, and he leaned in, pressing his soft lips to mine. When we broke apart, the preacher said, "I now pronounce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Christoper Robert Evans!"

We walked down the aisle holding hands, as the rest of the group followed.

Chris and I got to the limo, going to the reception. I got in first then Chris got in.

"I love you, Mr. Evans."

"And I love you, Mrs. Evans!" Chris said, pulling me in for a kiss.