FIVE

THE LAKE

Bellamy walked out of the dropship shirtless and with his arm draped around Lawrence, who only wore his shirt showing off her long legs that were littered with the fingerprints and hickeys he'd left her. Lawrence twirled Bellamy's gun around her fingers, she'd missed how the gun felt in her hands.

"You still don't get it, do you, Chancellor?" Bellamy questioned, "This is home now."

Lawrence pulled slightly on the waistband of Bellamy's trousers and placed the gun there, the brush of her fingetips gave him flashbacks to last night and he openly shivered.

"Your fathers rules no longer apply." Bellamy said as he and Lawrence walked forward. Bellamy took a random blue shirt from Wells' grip and Wells lunged forward, only for Atom to quickly stop him.

"Oh, no, no. Atom, hold up. You want it back? Take it." Bellamy teased looking directly at Wells.

Blue shirt.

Blue's a pretty color. Pretty- Pretty like his eyes.

No. No his eyes are brown, prettier.

Pretty brown eyes.

Pretty boy.

Wells stared at the pair for a minute before throwing the old clothes onto the floor.

"Is this what you want? Chaos?"

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" Bellamy questioned before a loud scream caught everyone's attention.

Lawrence took off into the direction, her legs taking her towards the loud wails. She stopped to see Murphy holding a girl over the fire.

"Bellamy!" Murphy shouted. "Check it out. We want the ark to think that the ground is killing us right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first."

Lawrence ran towards Murphy and shoved him over, making him release the girl from his grip. Sometimes people forgot how extremely strong Lawrence was because when Murphy bounced onto his ass the whole crowd 'ooohed'.

"You can stop this." Wells said turning to Bellamy, who had only now joined them.

"Stop this? I'm just getting started." Bellamy smirked.

Murphy swung for Lawrence, but the girl dodged the punch, unfortunately for Wells he was in the wrong place, wrong time. Murphy's fist collided with Wells' and he toppled back in shock. It didn't seem to bother Murphy that his anger was now being taken out on Wells, he had completely forgotten about Lawrence.

"Are you okay?" Bellamy questioned Lawrence, placing his hand lightly on her shoulder. Lawrence didn't even say anything, she was just angry that Wells was taking her fight.

"Don't you see you can't control this?" Wells questioned Bellamy after almost knocking Murphy unconscious.

Lawrence's eyes diverted to Murphy who had just grabbed his knife, and slowly stood up. Lawrence didn't think twice about grabbing Bellamy's knife from the belt loop of his trousers and held it up against Murphy's throat.

Murphy's hands instantly shot up in surrender. He didn't want to die tonight.

"Wait!" Bellamy shouted and Lawrence instantly stepped down. Bellamy took the knife from Lawrence's grasp and turned to Wells. "Fair fight." Bellamy threw the knife down at Wells' feet.

"Wait what? If this is a fair fight then it's MY fight." Lawrence said grabbing the knife once again.

"Wai-no." Bellamy shook his head and stood in front of the blonde girl.