1. Our squad

It was just a regulair schoolday for the 17 year old Y/n. It was the middel of spring in Seoul right now. You where looking  outside, admiring the beautiful cherry blossem trees who where all around the schoolyard. Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder. When you looked back you saw Kim Cheawon, 17 years old. You and her have been best friends since middle school. "Hey Y/n-shii, me and Yuri wanted to hang out after school. Would you like to come?" She asked  while pointing at Yuri. You smiled, you have known Yuri since you where two years old, and been besties since. She was 16 years old and a cheerfull girl with Lots of energy.

"Sure I would love to!!" You repplies happily. "Are the boys comming?". "Jimin and Hobi are, we will ask the others later since their in History class right now. "Sure sounds good!!". You said while looking at jimin and hobi on the other side of the classroom while showing them your thumbs up. Park jimin, 17 year old cutie with a happy personality. Hobi also showed you his thumbs while shining like the sun. He was 18 years old and a rise of sunshine. "Jung hoseok, Kim Y/n, attention to the lesson please!". Your math teacher said a little annoyed. You and your friends just giggled it off and started listening

🖇❣️🖇❣️🖇❣️🖇❣️🖇❣️🖇❣️🖇❣️🖇❣️🖇❣️🖇

"Pfooee, that was like the most boring class I have ever had". Jimin said while fake yawning. You guys laughed while walking to your lockers. "Hello there guys!". You heard in a formilliair voice. It was your friend Namjoon. 18 year old genius with a bit off d@dd¥ issius when it came to his crush. He was waving at you with his dimple smile. "Stop being dramatic Joon, we saw them like an hour ago". The 18 year old yoongi said with a bored look on his face. "Oh let him be happy Yoongi, and don't destroy your homework paper like that!". The mother of the group called Kim Seokjin said. Also 18 and a worldwide handsome u kno. "The others said they would wait outside, let's go". Yoongi said as he started walking. "Grumpy as always Yuri said as she sticked out her tongue. "You and Cheawong giggled and started following the group.

"Look who finaly arrived". "Don't be rude Teatea now there here we can finaly get ice cream!". "Fine I'm just tired of waiting Jungkook", Taehyung said. 17 year old winterbear with a smile you need everyday. "Hey guys how was your day?" Yuri asked while giving jungkook a fistbumb. "It was okay, but it would have been better without math". The almost 17 year old Jeon Jungkook awnserd. "Aww poor baby!". You awnserd while hitting his back softly. "Yah, I'm not a baby anymore Y/n-ah". "Yeah yeah sure, now let's not waste time and just get ice cream!". Hoseok said while pulling Yoongi from the ground.

You guys started walking and chatting about random stuff. You where walking in the back with yoongi who was tired as always. "Yah yoongi-ahh, if you keep walking slow you might lose us". You said while pulling his hand. "I don't want to run that would be a waste of energy". He simply replied. "Okay sure see you!" You said as you started running to the front of the group. "That dind't meen I would never run for a ice cream!!". Yoongi yelled as he rushed over to the rest. You stopped running next to Kookie and Yuri who where busy chatting. "If I could I would eat that whole ice cream truck i would!". Yuri said while holding her growling stomach. You and jungkook laughed. "You mean all the ice or the whole truck?" Kookie asked while looking at Yuri. "The ice ofcourse idiot!". She replied.

"You guys are crazy..". Namjoon said. "So are you". Seokjin replied.
"Yeah true, we are kinda like the crazy squad". You said while smiling from ear to ear.

Hello readers, this was the first chapter of my book

Hello readers, this was the first chapter of my book. It was kinda like an introduction to the rest of the book. I hope you liked it!! Stay tuned for the next chapter🥰❣️