Hostel ...

Author's Note ....❤️❤️❤️
Hello Guys!!!
I again came up with a new story and I hope you'll like it too ..
If you are interested in Characters pic then do check them out in chapter 9 ( named CHARACTERS PIC)
Now I'm not going to waste your time enjoy the first chapter ...❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think we all had leave our home or our comfort zone to achieve something in our life for our better future ...
At some point in life ,we all have to break the cocoon and came out to see the beauty of this world ...
I have done it too. Since a year I'm living in a hostel and you know the best part of being hosteler that you learn all those things that you shouldn't have ...💓
By the way I'm Nancy Wood and this is my story and till today I haven't tasted the hostel life that's why I'm fighting with my dad ...

" Dad please try to understand , I don't want to go there " I shouted for the hundredth time since morning ...
" No dear , you've to go there , it's best for you  " He replied not even bothering to look at me ..
" But why dad ? " I replied annoyingly thumping my feet loudly on the floor ..
" Why don't you understand sweetheart , this is the best school in our city and I tried hard for your admission there " He replied sipping his coffee with one hand and newspaper on the other hand ...

" But Dad all my friends are here , and I've been in this school for five years , I know everyone in my school .
How can I manage everything there?" and here again I'm trying to give some stupid reasons to cancel this admission ..
" Dear , Dad is doing all this for your future " My mom replied placing breakfast on table ..
She is always in Dad's team ..

" Mom Dad I don't want to leave you " I replied making a cute crying face with my crocodile tears as I left with no option ...
" Aww sweetheart don't worry we will visit you every weekend and you can also come to home to meet us " she replied pulling my cheeks ..
I know nothing would work here , so I rushed towards my room sobbing harder ...
I don't why don't they understand me.
I can't leave my friends here and most important I can't live in residential school ..
I dialled Austin's number ..
" Hey Nance what's up?? " He replied ..
" going to die in an hour "
" then before dying give me a passionate kiss " he again started flirting with me as I always get annoyed by this ...
" Austin please I don't like this and moreover I'm not in mood now " I replied ..
" Okay sorry ! Is your dad still sending to you that school " he asked ...
" Yeah " I replied ..
" ohh " he took a sigh ..
" I tried everything but they are not agreeing on any cost " ..
" then we can't do anything " he replied ...
I disconnected the call after talking for few minutes ...
I felt more sad after talking to him , I already knew about his behavior still I trust him to tell my problems ...

He was Austin Travers my so called boyfriend ... We knew each other since first standard , we were always together like two sides of coin ... When we grew older our classmates started teasing and gradually we started dating each other ...
But you know the worst thing about being a teenager that you'll do everything due to peer pressure ...I tried hard but never get any place in his heart , he was dating other girls behind my back but it doesn't bother me now ... We became friends first that's why I never argued with him for anything and I know He is still with me only for the sake of our twelve year friendship ...
Since he heard about my new school he seems quite happy like he is going to get his freedom ...
I don't lie but I'm happy for him , relationships should always be clear like water and when the things started becoming blur between than we must let ourselves free...
(But does it really ended here ?
Is it this easy to forget someone ?)

So dear Nancy you've no option now , pack your bags and get ready to tolerate some new faces ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you like the first chapter ???   Please tell me in comment section❤️❤️and don't forget to vote 💞💞💞
We all have some told and untold stories and pranks about our school life and I'll be glad if you could share some of them through your comments ...
I'm a hosteler too and I know that
hostels are quite strict having a lot of rules and regulations , I swear mine was damn strict but for the story I made it easy going ....
◆ I know it contains a lot of grammatical mistake and I'm apologizing for that ...❤️❤️