"Nothing, he didn't do anything. I just...I'm getting this weird vibe off of him."

The bell rang and most of the kids rushed out except for Erica. She hovered near the door until I waved her away.

"You two have an amazing talent, especially put together. I would like you two to think about attending an art school once you've graduated. There are few around here and there are plenty of scholarships. I think it would be good for you two. I would be more than happy to be a good word in for you, if you decide to go to one." She handed us both a few phamplets with a big grin on her face. "Don't worry about deciding right now, I know you have a year or two."

"Thank you. We'll think about it." I smiled at her then pulled Scott out of the room.

"An art school? What do you think?" he asked, taking my hand.

"I think it seems like an amazing deal. I mean, I could work for a scholarship and then I could learn it officially. Most of my techniques are hand-me-downs or assumptions. It would be amazing to see how it's done professionally. But we don't have to worry about that yet." I reassured after taking in his panicked expression.

"Come on. Let's just go to lunch."

"Actually, I need to get something from my locker. I'll be right back though." I kissed his cheek and headed off for my locker. I quickly grabbed my earphones and turned to walk away when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" a voice said as someone helped me back up.

"It's fine. It was my fault. I'm Sophie." I held out my hand toward the curly haired stranger with a friendly smile on my face.

"I'm Isaac."

"Well, Isaac, to make up for walking right into you, will you sit with us at lunch?"

"I walked into you."

"Then make it up to me." I arched one of my eyebrows at him, grinning once his lips pulled up into a small smile before leading him over to the cafeteria.

Scott's POV

I growled as I saw her reach over and take his hand lightly, her other hand moving around while she talked animatedly. They were waiting in line for food, his since she normally stole something from my lunch.

"Did you just growl?" Stiles asked, pausing with food hanging out of his mouth.

"Look at her! She's holding his hand!"

"So? She holds hands with everyone. She just held my hand this morning."

"Yeah but you have Erica. I know for a fact that he's single."

"Hi guys! This is Isaac. Isaac, this is my boyfriend, Scott, and my friends, Stiles and Erica." Sophie introduced as they sat down.

"Hi." Stiles and Erica muttered, their eyes locked on me with worry.

"Scott, don't you want to say hi?" Sophie hinted, her foot gently hitting my ankle under the table.

"Hi."

"He's just a little shy." she covered, smiling at Isaac.

I spent the rest of lunch picking at my food in silence. Sophie and Isaac were laughing it up and they were telling jokes and teasing each other the way that Sophie and I normally did.

I nearly ripped his head off when they exchanged numbers.

"Um, guys, why don't you give Scott and I a moment?" She smiled at our friends and Isaac as they left. She waved before turning to me with a look that was a cross between worry and a glare. "What did I do?"

"What did you do?"

"That's what you're supposed to tell me."

"It's nothing."

"It's not nothing. You've ignored me since I got here." she snapped, folding her arms across her chest with a pout. Her cute little pout.

No. Isaac. If her ability to unknowingly distract me worked earlier, it wouldn't now.

"No, you've ignored me. You were too busy with Isaac."

"So, because I'm dating you, I can't have any other friends?"

"I'm fine with you having friends. I would love for you to have all the friends you want."

"Then what's the problem?"

"I don't like it when you flirt with other people right in front of me."

"That wasn't flirting. I acted the same way I would around Stiles or Erica or anyone. Trust me, you'll know when I'm flirting." She leaned over, her nose brushing mine as her hand came up to rest on my chin, keeping my face turned towards her.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the kiss but nothing happened.

"You should really just trust me." She leaned in and kissed the corner of my mouth before leaving.

Author's Note:

Another chapter!!

Alright, I will see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!