Last Time

Laila's POV

"That was really fun." I giggled as I climbed off of Aiden's motorcycle.

"It was." He walked me up to the porch, both of us still breathlessly laughing. He paused by my doorway, his smile still in place although his laughter died down. "Maybe one of these days, you'll let me take you out on a real date.

I thought about it, biting my lip on my grin before taking his hand. "Maybe I will."

"I'll see you on Monday." He leaned down to kiss my cheek, murmuring a goodbye before walking back to his bike.

I went inside, ruffling my hair as I shut the door and locked it. I turned and jogged up the stairs, into my room. I brushed my teeth before changing into my pajamas.  

"Hey. How'd it go?" Mary asked, yawning as she came into the room.

"It was pretty cool."

"That's it? Oh no, you are sitting down and telling me everything." she insisted, sitting on the bed and patting the spot next to her. I sighed as I sat next to her, picking up a pillow and placing it in my lap. "Go on." she urged, folding her arms across her chest.

"Aiden and I just danced and we talked and he's really funny. And I got to dance with Lydia and Jackson and everything was just fun."

"So you do you like this Aiden boy?"

"I think so. It's just, he's so..."

"Fun?"

"Yeah. You should talk to him. You'd really like him."

"So, are you going to the lacrosse game on Monday?"

"Yeah. Do you and Luke want to come too?" I offered, reaching over to grab my brush.

"I'm sure Luke would love that. Well, you should get some sleep. Goodnight." She got up, leaning over to kiss my forehead before walking out of the room.

"Goodnight."

Sophie's POV

I jumped as I woke up to my phone ringing repeatedly. I looked around to discover I'd fallen asleep on my desk, my laptop still in front of me, as well as my books and notebooks.

I yawned as I grabbed my phone, glaring at the screen. It was just Scott asking if I was awake. I typed back a response saying yes, resting my head back on the desk as my eyes shut again.

"You don't look awake." a voice laughed, waking me up again.

I lifted my head, trying to blink sleep out of my eyes as my hair blocked my vision.

"I just need five more minutes, mom."

"Come on. I brought lunch." Scott moved my hair out of my face, kissing my cheek lightly.

I slowly stood up, rubbing my eyes as I tried to keep them open. "Why can't you be a sweet boyfriend later on when I'm well-rested?"

"Sorry." he said, although the smirk on his face told me he wasn't sorry at all.

I walked over to my bed, dropping down onto it as he put the bag of food down on my desk. He stared down at one of the many open books, picking it up.

"Did you find anything?"

"Not really. I spent all night researching and all I got was that he's really hard to kill. Which I already knew."

Scott sat next to me, his eyes scanning over the page. "Do you want some help?"

"I don't want you to spend your Saturday like this."

"It's fine. I don't have anything else planned. Although, my mom did you want to come over for dinner later on."

"She does? When?"

"We can leave here around four, maybe five." He pulled the bag of food over, along with another book. "Now let's get started with this."

Erica's POV

"This is my favorite part." Stiles muttered, grabbing another handful of popcorn. We were finally having my movie day, sitting on the couch in our pajamas and watching all of our favorite movies.

I smiled as my gaze moved over to him, watching him lean forward. He glanced towards me with a small smile.

"What?"

"Nothing." I shook my head, reaching over to grab the popcorn bowl.

He leaned back into the couch, tapping his fingers against the cushion before reaching his arms up to stretch. He let one of his arms settle around my shoulders, hesitantly.

"Really?" I rolled my eyes before reaching up to pull his arm into a more comfortable position, cuddling into his side.

"It worked the last time." he reminded me, referring to our first date.

I shook my head, hiding a smile as I rested my head on his shoulder, wrapping one of my arms around him. "Shush."

He grinned down at me before leaning down to press his lips against mine.

"Am I interrupting something?" a voice asked, making us jump off the couch.

"Dad. You've met Erica, right?" Stiles introduced, gesturing to me.

"Maybe once or twice. Hi Erica."

"Hi Sherriff Stilinski." I raised my hand in a wave, smiling awkwardly.

"Well, are you two hungry?"

We both shrugged before following him into the kitchen.

"I can make us all lunch." I offered, walking over to the fridge.

"You cook?" Stiles muttered, ignoring the glare I shot him.

"What do you guys like? Chicken alright?"

Sherriff Stilinski smiled as I started pulling out ingredients. "I like this girl, Stiles."

Author's Note:

Some couple stuff in this chapter!

I'll see you gummies and nerds in my next chapter. BYEE!!