Everything

Laila's POV

"Laila!" Aiden called as I walked out of the classroom. I glanced back with a smile as he caught up to us. "What're you doing after school?"

"I don't know, I don't think I have anything planned."

"Well, how about you let me take you out on that date?"

I paused and turned to him. "Well, actually-"

"Great. I'll pick you up at six." He leaned down to kiss my cheek, quickly walking away before I could say anything else.

I sighed before joining Lydia again, walking to our next class.

"Are you gonna go?" Lydia questioned, looking over at me as she slowed her pace.

"I don't know. I think so."

"What about Isaac?"

"I feel like I should at least give Aiden a chance."

She shook her head with a smile. "What time should I come over to help you get ready?"

"Can we just go straight from school?"

"Sure." she said before we entered the classroom.

***

"Are you sure this is ok?" I repeated, smoothing down my dress as Lydia fixed my hair.

"You look great. Now remember, call me the second you get back. I want to know everything. And if he's a bad date, you can call me and I'll come pick you up."

"Do you really think he'll be a bad date?"

I heard the doorbell ring, followed by Mary calling me downstairs.

"Ok, I have to go. I'll call you." I gave Lydia a quick hug before going downstairs to see Aiden shaking hands with Luke.

"It's very nice to meet you, Sir Luke." he greeted, bending down slightly. He looked over at me and straightened back up, a smile forming on his face. "Hey."

I leaned down to kiss Luke's cheek, calling a goodbye to both him and Mary as I pulled Aiden out of the door.

"Wait." Aiden pulled us to a stop, turning me to face him. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you. So, where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Sophie's POV

I winced as Isaac was thrown to the ground again, Derek standing above him. He huffed before getting back up with the help of Derek.

Scott and Erica were still fighting next to them, continually dodging the other's swings. Derek gave Isaac a look, nodding his head towards them. They jumped into the fight, Isaac facing Erica while Derek and Scott fought.

I sighed, giving up on attempting to do my homework. I stood up, stretching my arms out before walking over to lean against the wall. I arched an eyebrow as Erica landed next to me after being thrown by Derek. I silently held out my hand, helping her back up before she tried again.

I tapped my fingers against my arms, looking around the loft as I started wandering. I sat back at the large table, resting my chin on my arms as I looked out the window.

I jumped as I felt a hand on my back, making me look over at Scott.

"We're almost done." he said, a small smile on his face.

"Oh, it's fine. I'm just-"

"Bored?"

"You need to train. Don't worry about me." I sat up, returning the smile.

"I'll try to be quick." He leaned down to press a quick kiss against my lips before running back over to the others.

I let my head drop back onto my arms, my eyes shutting. I let them rest for a few moments before opening them again. My eyebrows furrowed as I glanced around.

The loft window was gone, replaced by trees. I lifted my head, turning my head to where the others were supposed to be, finding the covered in more trees.

I slowly stood up, my hand reaching down to grab for the knife I had hidden in my boot. My fingers grabbed the hilt, pulling it out as I took a hesitant step forward.

"Sophie?" a muffled voice called as a figure stepped forward, hidden by the shadows.

"Scott?"

The person's eyes flashed to mine, a bright purple.

"Sophie!" the voice called again as the ground shook.

I caught myself before I could fall and turned to run. I bumped into something, making me lose my footing. I squeezed my eyes shut as something grabbed my waist, holding me up.

"Sophie?"

I opened my eyes to find I was in my room, Scott holding me up. I blinked a few times to make sure I was awake as he helped me stand up again.

"What happened?" he asked, his grip on my waist tightening.

I shook my head, looking into his eyes to make sure they were brown before looking around the room.

"Soph?" he tried again, his voice softer.

I moved my gaze back over to his as I felt one of his thumbs start to rub circles on my waist. "I-"

He moved his other hand to my cheek, a worried look in his eyes.

"How did I get here?"

"You fell asleep at the loft. I brought you back here and then you started mumbling. When I put you down, you got back up and then you woke up." A knowing look lit up his eyes as he let out a breath. "It was him, wasn't it?"

"I don't know."

He sat down on the bed, pulling me down into his lap. "Tell me what happened. Everything."

Author's Note:

What do you think of Laila and Aiden? And some Scophie in there too

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEE!!