No

Laila's POV

"Why are you here?" I questioned, trying to unlock my phone as subtly as I could. "Last time I saw you, you killed me."

"And you were supposed to stay dead. It didn't work out for both of us." Kate took the phone from my hand, throwing it against the wall and ruining any chances of getting help.

"I think I got the worse end of the deal."

"I'm not here for you, relax. I'm here for Sophie."

A doctor came into the room, sprinkling an uncompleted ring of a dark ash that Deaton had called mountain ash. He moved to stand on the side of the room, seeming to wait for something.

"What are you doing?" I asked, sitting up and watching her in confusion.

"What I do best." Kate stood on the other side of the ring, her Berserkers on either side of her. "Starting trouble."

Sophie climbed in through the window, her eyes a bright purple. Her claws scratched the wall as she dropped to the floor, her hair falling into her face. Kate's face began to morph, her eyes turning a vivid green as she tilted her head at the other blonde.

"Round two?" she taunted, moving to stand in front of Lydia's bed.

Sophie made a move to jump at her, quickly being tossed into the ring of ash by one of the Berserkers. The doctor completed the ring, locking Sophie in.

"You have so much potential." Kate mumbled, walking over to stare at the growling Sophie, a smirk on her face. "You know every way to take down every single one of those wolves. You could even become their Alpha if you tried hard enough. But you insist on being friendly. You've turned from a powerful huntress that had an entire other world available to her to just Scott's little girlfriend."

"She's not like you." I insisted, trying to unhook the IV from my arm. "She's not a monster."

"Look at her, Laila. If I weren't here, she would've ripped Lydia's throat out without a second thought. If I'm a monster, she's a beast. She truly doesn't have any humanity left. Her love for Scott will snap soon and then all of you are screwed. She'll hunt each one of you down, one by one. Including your boyfriend."

"She cares about us."

"Is that why she sent you to the hospital?"

My reply was interrupted by the door opening, Isaac running in as Scott came in through the window. Kate only smiled wider, nodding at the Berserker next to her. It grabbed the doctor's head, snapping it to the side with a loud crack as he fell to the floor, limp. The other pushed Isaac out of the doorway, knocking him into the wall before it led Kate out, followed by the second Berserker.

Scott ran to her, stumbling back as the mountain ash prevented him from getting closer. "Soph! We'll get you out okay?"

Isaac checked on Lydia and I as Stiles ran in, out of breath. "Th-they're coming. They're in the elevator."

"Stall them!" Scott yelled, pushing on the invisible barrier between him and Sophie, ignoring the groan Stiles let out as he ran back out.

"Who's coming?" I asked Isaac, looking up at him.

"Hunters. They're here for Sophie, they've apparently been tracking her all night and they knew she was here. We have to get her out of here before they get here or they'll kill her."

"I can help, I can break the mountain ash."

"You need to stay away from her, she's still not human."

"Isaac, I'm the only one that can do it. Either we wait for Stiles to come back with the hunters or I do it now and get her out of here."

Scott continued to push on the barrier as we spoke, his eyes flickering to an orange color as Sophie watched him in slight confusion. She seemed to forget she was supposed to attack him, most likely already knowing any attempts to get out of the ring were hopeless.

"Isaac please, move out of the way and let me help." I stood up slowly, wincing at my sore muscles protesting the movement.

"Wait." He watched Scott, everyone's eyes focused on him now.

Stiles came running back into the room, pausing whatever he was saying at the red tint to Scott's eyes. "Scott..."

Sophie's POV

He broke through the barrier, stumbling forward from the effort. He looked down at me with his new eye color, a bright red that marked him as an Alpha. I knew I wouldn't be able to fight him, not as an Alpha. I looked away from his gaze, moving back. Any thoughts of attacking any of the people in the room were gone, I could never win against this many.

"Soph." His voice was still gentle towards me, his eyes flickering back to brown. "I'm not gonna hurt you but we have to get you out of here. I know you're still in there, please, come back. I need you to come back for me."

A part of me wanted to listen, wanted to jump into his arms and let him take me somewhere safe. But all I could think about was the quickest way to get out of here. Fighting wouldn't work, fleeing wouldn't work, Stiles blocked the door, Isaac and Scott at the window and Derek, Bryn and Erica waiting in the trees outside. But I had to try. I pushed myself to my feet, shoving Stiles out of the way and running as fast as I could. I turned for the stairs, stumbling to a stop at the sight of ten hunters waiting for me, their guns pointing directly at me as my parents held their bows up.

Stiles joined Scott in the hallway behind me, mumbling something about "they wouldn't listen."

"S-Sophia?" my father called, his trembling hand lowering his bow down. "No...no, not you. Anyone but you."

I looked down, feeling the guilt well up as my mother's jaw dropped, tears gathering in their eyes.

"Baby, no. How did this happen? When?"

"Soph." Scott's hand gently touched my back, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I pushed past my parents, jumping out of the window before they could grab me. I kept running, ignoring the calls of my name and the sound of Derek and Erica following me. My legs began to grow weaker as I ran, my features returning to a human's as I wiped at the tears on my face. I tried to jump over a dried up creek, my feet stumbling and my body dropping back onto the dirt. I let the tears out then, my sobs muffled by my arms as I heard Derek land near me, unsure if I was human or not.

"Sophie?" he called, Bryn and Erica waiting at the top, ready to attack if I did. "Hey, Sophie."

I let him move my hair back, revealing my human face, not bothering to even try to wipe the tears away. He paused, his arms slowly wrapping around my waist and lifting me up to lean on him as he held me. His hand moved my head onto his shoulder, the silent comfort only making me sob louder. His chin rested on top of my head, his hand stroking my hair gently as I held onto his arm as tightly as I could. 

"Get Scott."

Author's Note:

Sophie's parents found out!! How do you think they'll react know that they know?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEE!!!!