Sophie

Laila's POV

The ride home was silent, Isaac sat in the backseat as Lydia drove down the empty streets. Even the radio had been turned off, all of us letting the new information sink in.

"Did you know?" I broke the silence, directing the question to Isaac.

"No. Derek told us that there was more than just werewolves but I never thought it'd be like this. Kate, the Berserkers and now a giant lizard."

"Actually, it's two giant lizards." Lydia corrected, giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Isn't that Sophie?" I pointed out, sitting up in my seat.

She was stood in the middle of the road, staring straight at our car.

"Lydia, I think she may be hurt, pull over."

Before Lydia could even begin to press the brake, Sophie walked over to the hood of the car, slamming her hands onto it. The impact made the entire car shake, the front bumper bending as it hit her legs. She grabbed it, lifting the car up and throwing it across the road. We all screamed as the car rolled, glass breaking and falling onto us. Our heads banged against the roof as the car landed on its top.

I felt Isaac's hand grabbing onto my shoulder to hold me in place as I saw Sophie's blurry feet walking away. My eyes were heavy, a loud ringing in my ears as I looked over at Lydia to see her eyes already shut. I felt my body go limp, my eyes closing a moment after hers.

Scott's POV

"She did this?" I asked, staring down at Lydia's scratched face.

"It was her. I know it was, I saw her look straight into my eyes. She lifted the car, Scott, she just tossed it aside like a child rejecting a toy." Isaac insisted, the dried blood still on his face. "I saw the look on her face. She wanted us dead."

"She's going after the pack." Stiles mumbled, his hand shakily moving Lydia's hair out of her face. "She's going after the werewolves or maybe just anything supernatural. She did the same thing in the office tonight. She ignored me, she ignored Deaton and went straight for Scott."

"So she was after me. What happens when she realizes I'm alive?"

"No. She wasn't trying to kill you." I shook my head, my brow furrowing. "She knew you would heal, if she wanted you dead, she would've stayed behind and finished the job."

"So what then? She wanted to kill Lydia and Laila?"

"No, it's not that either. I think...I think she's sending a message."

"What message?"

"I don't know but she left you alive. Human or not, she has more knowledge of the supernatural than any of us. She knows how to kill one of us."

"More specifically, she knows our weaknesses." Stiles pointed out, his eyes widening. "Erica. She's going after Erica next."

Erica's POV

"What're you doing here?" I asked, tilting my head as I saw Sophie standing in the doorway. "Is something wrong with Scott? Stiles? Are they okay?"

She didn't respond, silently looking up as her eyes changed into a bright purple color. She let out a growl, her fists uncurling to reveal claws as the blood dripped from her palm. I stepped back, reaching for the phone on the table.

"Calm down, Sophie, it's okay. I'll get Scott, alright? He'll come get you and help you out with whatever this is."

She ran towards me, her claws digging into my stomach. I gasped, my own claws growing as she slammed my body into the table. I scratched her shoulder, her arm, anything I had access to as she pinned me there.

"Sophie!" Derek yelled, pushing her away from me. "That's enough!"

I growled, pushing her onto the table and letting my fists swing into her jaw. My claws cut into her skin, her own hands pushing me off of her. Derek grabbed her neck, holding her still as Bryn grabbed the sword that had been left on the couch by one of Satomi's pack members. Sophie kicked against Derek's chest, pushing him to the ground as she fell beside him. She returned her focus to me as I saw Scott and Stiles run into the room. She made a move to attack again, Bryn shoving the sword into her back before anyone could blink.

"No!" Scott cried, running over to her as Sophie gasped.

The color drained from her eyes, returning to green as she collapsed into Scott's arms. His hands frantically moved her hair back, tilting her head back to get her to look at him.

"She won't die." Bryn assured, pulling the sword out. "Pain makes us human, even those who have forgotten what that word means. She'll heal."

"Soph?" he whispered, his hand shakily rubbing her cheek as she stared into his eyes blankly.

Stiles came to stand next to me, his hand reaching out for the open wound on my stomach. I shook my head, covering it and wincing in pain. His lips pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead instead, his eyes shutting for a moment as he took a deep breath.

Derek stood up slowly, Bryn moving to help him stay upright. We all looked down at the now human Sophie who seemed to barely be able to breathe, let alone deliver the damage she had.

"Scott." she tried, her voice weak.

"Shh, it's okay. It's okay, you're okay, you're back. Just close your eyes and rest."

Her eyes fell shut at his words, her head falling onto his arm as her hands fell to the floor, the wounds from her claws digging into her palms beginning to heal. 

Author's Note:

What do you think Sophie is becoming?? What do you think will happen next?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEE!!!