Bowling

Sophie's POV

"So, McCall, you're a great bowler." Jackson snickered as Scott slumped back into his seat.

"At least you knocked one down this time." I encouraged, smiling. "And Jackson, shut up."

"I'm sorry, Soph. I'm gonna make us lose." Scott sighed, ducking his head down.

I bit my lip and waited until it was his next turn to reply. I walked over to him, my hands gripping onto his arm to stop him from moving. "You're overthinking it, just relax. How about a deal? For every strike you get, you get a kiss. Deal?" I whispered into his ear before kissing his cheek and sitting back down.

He took a visibly deep breath before rolling the ball. I watched as it rolled down the lane and knocked down all of the pins. I clapped as he walked back over, hiding a smile. Jackson and Lydia both sat there staring at him in shock before Lydia shot a smile at him.

I shrugged at Jackson before turning to give Scott his kiss. "Good job, I'm proud of you."

"Please. He got one strike. Big deal." Jackson scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Jackson, be nice." Lydia scolded as she got up to take her turn.

Erica's POV

"Erica, you're friends with Scott, right?" Derek asked as I did my crunches.

"I wouldn't go that far." I breathed, grimacing at the burn.

"Do you know who his girlfriend is?"

"Everyone does. They aren't exactly hiding it from people."

"Who is she? What's her name?"

"Her name is Sophie."

"Sophie. Sophie what?"

"Sophie Grey." I huffed, stopping and pushing myself up onto my feet.

"Grey?"

"Yes, Grey. Like the color." I snapped, putting my hands on my hips. "Now can I go?"

"No, what else do you know about her?"

"I don't know, ask Scott. He's going to be in our pack so you might as well get close with him."

"I don't know if he will join our pack."

"He will. I'll make sure of it."

Scott's POV

"We won!" Sophie bragged, jumping onto her feet to kiss my cheek.

"Only because Lydia missed that last strike." Jackson muttered, glaring at Lydia.

"Maybe I wanted them to win." Lydia snapped back, folding her arms across her chest.

"Guys, who cares? We still won. Now, to celebrate our victory, Scott, I want you to win me something from that claw game over there." Sophie dragged me over to the toy machine, pointing to a stuffed wolf. "Win me that one and I'll give you another kiss."

I grinned at her before putting a quarter into the machine to start it up. I bit my lip in concentration as I moved the claw around. My instincts seemed to take over control, placing the claw directly over the wolf and grabbing it. Sophie squealed as she crouched down to get her new prize.

She stood back up and wrapped her arms around my neck, the fluffy wolf tickling my shoulder. "Now, I think you deserve a prize as well." she muttered before leaning up and pressing her lips to mine. She pulled away, turning to look at the arcade. "I challenge you to a game of air hockey."

"You're on."

Derek's POV

I waited in the shadows of Scott's porch. It was almost midnight when I heard laughing. I looked over to see two people strolling up to the house next door. I silently walked over, anxious to see who this Sophie Grey was.

"I can't believe we actually won the game! You were amazing." I recognized that voice. No, it couldn't be her.

"Me? You were the expert. I couldn't have done it without you."

"I think you could do anything if you set your mind to it."

"As long as you're there with me."

"Always." There was a small moment of silence before he leaned down and she got on her toes. I could hear both of their heartbeats and they were both going insane. "Goodnight, Scott." her voice whispered as she dropped her weight back to the ground.

"Goodnight, Soph." He finally moved, revealing her face. It was her. The girl who had tried to kill me. The girl who had locked me up.

Author's Note:

Sorry it's late!! I'm going to try and post more soon:)

So, we got some Scophie action and we got Derek finding out who Sophie is! But who is she, really? Cue the dramatic music please!

I'll see you gummies and nerds in my next chapter. BYEE!!<33