Name

Sophie's POV

"Ok, so you have nightmares? And sometimes sleepwalk?" Stiles summed up, giving me a confused look.

"Basically."

"But you weren't sleeping today. You were fine and then you weren't."

"It's a long story."

"I'm pretty sure we all have time."

I looked up at Scott, who shrugged his shoulders. I then told them everything I could remember, everything I'd told Scott. I answered all of their questions, with Scott's help.

Eventually, it was time to go. No one seemed to think differently of me, no one called me crazy or kicked me out so that was a good sign.

The ride back home was silent again, my thoughts returning to my dad out there fighting a battle that wasn't his.

Stiles got out with us, muttering something about staying the night. He and Scott went straight to the kitchen, turning back into carefree teenage boys with endless appetites while I went up into Scott's room.

I sat down on the bed, wrapping my arms around myself as I stared at the ground. All I could picture in my head was one of my father's hunters coming back with the news that he was the only survivor.

I winced at the visual of standing in the cemetery, dressed in black. I let out a quiet sob, lowering my head and closing my eyes, trying to think about anything but it.

I heard a knock on the door as it opened slightly to reveal Stiles. I lifted my head, sniffling and wiping my cheeks off, in case any tears had fallen.

"What is it?"

"I thought I heard-never mind." He turned to leave but hesitated in the doorway. "Hey Sophie?"

"What?" I snapped, wanting to be alone right now.

"I know what it's like. The nightmares, the visions. I used to sleepwalk as a kid too. I'd unlock doors and walk around the woods and then come back. One night, I made it all the way to the ice cream shop and just slept on their doormat until someone woke me up." He sat down next to me, his voice quiet.

"I tried to kill him." I admitted in a whisper, playing with my fingers. "Scott. I was so convinced it was an enemy and I didn't realize it was him until I had him pinned against the wall with a knife in my hands."

"You're not crazy, you know. I got over my nightmares, maybe you will too."

"I've had them since I was a little kid, Stiles. If I was getting over them, I would've by now."

"Not necessarily. I only got over mine a couple years ago. Maybe you just need more time."

"Why are you comforting me? You're supposed to hate me."

"I don't hate you. You're my best friend's girlfriend. Before you, it was just him and me. And then you came along and became his top priority."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you missed him."

"Well, now I have Erica. And although she's a real pain, she's my other best friend. So, it's not so bad."

"Why don't you go downstairs and hang out with him right now? I'll stay up here and maybe get some rest or something."

"You don't need rest. Well, you do but it's not what you really need right now. When I was little, my mom would always sing to me after a nightmare. And then she'd just hold me until I fell back asleep."

"You must miss her."

"I do." As he spoke, I could see the tears welling up in his eyes, even as he looked down, trying to blink them away.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder. He tensed up for a second before returning the embrace. I could feel the dampness of his tears hitting my shirt as I heard the door open again.

I turned my head to look at Scott, who had a small sympathetic smile on his face. He walked back out of the room, leaving us alone.

Laila's POV

"Take off their blindfolds." a voice commanded before someone roughly ripped the blindfold off of my head.

I blinked my eyes to focus them, looking up to see a tall woman standing in front of me. I looked around for Lydia, finding her next to me.

"Which one's his?" the woman asked, her eyes flickering from me to Lydia, back and forth.

"This one." a familiar voice said as someone ruffled my hair up.

I held my breath as the woman walked towards me with a smirk. She grabbed my chin in her hand, tilting it up and then using it to move my head around so she could look at me.

"She's pretty, I'll give him that. What're we gonna do with you? Hmm?"

She crouched down in front of me as my breathing began to quicken. I tried to back up in my chair, moving as far away from her as I could.

"Do you know who I am? Or should I say, what I am?"

I tried moving my hands, feeling the rope against my wrists holding them still.

"Answer me!"

I slowly shook my head, making her smile.

"Do you know what your little boyfriend is then?" she questioned, her eyes lighting up when I only gave her a confused look. "You don't, do you? You're totally clueless." She stood up, taking a few steps away from me. "Why don't I show you?"

Her eyes turned red and the next time her lips pulled up into a smile, she had sharp fangs. I continued staring at her in confusion as she lifted up her hands to show off the claws.

She then pulled her hand back, as if about to slap me. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the impact.

"Kali, that's no way to treat our guest." a chillingly calm voice scolded, making me open my eyes and look in the direction of the voice.

A man with sunglasses covering his eyes and a walking cane in his hands walked over. He rested his hand on her shoulder for a moment before turning to me. He lifted his hand to brush my hair out of my face, ignoring the fact that I was leaning away from him.

He then began to feel around my face as I tried to scoot the chair away with no luck. "You're right, Kali, she's quite stunning." His hand moved down to the tape covering my mouth, gently taking it off. "Tell me your name."

I remained silent, still twisting my hands around in a hope of getting the ropes loose.

"Come on. I won't hurt you. Just tell me your name."

"Or I'll show your friend just how sharp my claws are when they tear her throat apart." the woman threatened, grabbing Lydia's throat in her hand.

"Laila." I muttered, keeping my eyes on the claws dangerously close to digging into Lydia's skin.

"Laila. Beautiful name. I can see why Isaac likes you." The man smiled at me before turning and walking away. "Come, Kali. That's enough for today."

The woman turned and followed him but not before shooting both of us a smile.

One of the twins came over to put our blindfolds back on, Aiden.

"Aiden. What's going on?" I tried as he tied Lydia's blindfold on.

He didn't answer, only putting the tape back onto my mouth before the blindfold took away my vision again.

Author's Note:

Stiles and Sophie talked it out and Laila now knows about werewolves. What do you think Isaac will do when he finds out they've taken her?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!!