Nice

Laila's POV

I laughed as Isaac slung Luke onto his shoulder, easily carrying my brother around as he squealed with laughter. Mary joined the laughter, all four of us giggling now.

"Ok, ok, time for bed." Mary announced, pointing to the clock as she stood up.

"I want Isaac to read me a story." Luke protested, still hung upside down with a big grin on his face.

"Alright, then, go on. Thank you, Isaac." Mary muttered as they passed. "He's so good with him."

I nodded my head in agreement, a smile still on my face. "He is."

"So should I expect to be seeing even more of Isaac now?" she hinted, folding her arms across her chest.

"Probably no more than usual."

"Mm-hmm. And I should expect a wedding invitation anytime soon?"

"Mary, we went on one date."

"But a good date."

"A very good date."

"I'm just saying, I'll make the cake."

"Thank you, Mary."

"I'm going to go take a shower. Say goodnight to Isaac for me." She patted my shoulder before going upstairs.

I shook my head as I stood up, going into the kitchen. I grabbed a dish and began to wash it, taking my time in scrubbing it down with soap.

"I think it's clean." Isaac said, making me let out a small scream and drop the plate. He rushed forward and caught it before it could fall and break. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you."

"How did you do that?" I questioned, taking the plate back.

"Scare you?"

"Catch the plate."

He shrugged, leaning against the counter as he looked away. "Fast reflexes, I guess."

"That was amazing. Can you do it again?"

He chuckled, picking up the plate and lifting it high up above both of our heads before releasing it. He waited until nearly the last second to catch it, making my heart jump.

"You are definitely one of the most incredible people I've ever met." I rambled, my eyes wide with excitement as he rinsed off the plate.

He shot me a grin before handing it back to me. "Incredible enough to be your boyfriend?"

I felt my smile spread wider as I nodded. "Definitely."

His eyes lit up before he cleared his throat, nodding his head as he looked off to the side again.

"Was that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" I muttered, turning back to the sink.

"Maybe."

I turned off the water, drying off my hands before turning to face him. "Then come on. I want to watch a movie with my boyfriend."

Sophie's POV

"Come on, you can run faster than that!" my father called over as I started to slow down, feeling my legs burning.

I huffed before speeding back up, running past him. He laughed, shaking his head. After a few more minutes of running at top speed, he waved his hand above his head, signaling it was time to stop.

"We should be heading back anyway. I'm sure your mother is worried."

"Race you back home?"

"You go ahead. I'm just going to walk."

"Well then I'll walk with you." I started to walk beside him, feeling his arm sling over my shoulders. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For today. You have no idea how much I needed it."

He smiled before kissing my forehead. "Anytime."

We walked in silence for a bit before he spoke up again.

"I want to get to know Scott better."

I looked up at him hopefully as I pulled him to a stop. "Really?"

"It looks like he might be sticking around for a bit so I might as well."

I grinned before launching myself into his arms, giggling as he rubbed my back. "Thank you."

Erica's POV

"Where's Isaac?" Derek asked, standing by the couch that I sprawled across.

"Where do you think?"

"We need to train."

I halfheartedly punched his leg as I yawned. "Done."

He rolled his eyes before sitting down on the arm of the couch. "Who is this girl anyway?"

"He hasn't told you everything about her yet? She's all he ever talks about."

"What do you think of her?"

"She's nice. Too nice but still nice."

"Nice? That's it?"

"I'm sure Isaac would write you a book about why she's amazing if you're that interested."

"What about you and Stiles? Are you still together?"

"Mm-hmm."

"How is he?"

"He's good. He's a good boyfriend." I mumbled tiredly, another yawn escaping.

"Is he?" Derek's voice now had a slightly amused tone to it as my eyes began drooping.

"Yeah, he's amazing."

I felt the couch shift before it disappeared from beneath me. I let my head rest on Derek's arm as he carried me upstairs to my room. He set me down on the bed as I sighed happily.

"You're a good Alpha, Derek."

He remained silent as his hands brought the blanket up around me.

"Thanks."

Author's Note:

Another chapter!

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEE!!!