Ok

Stiles's POV

I groaned as my eyes opened, looking up at a picture of a person smiling at their dog. I was laying on a stiff couch, in what looked like the animal clinic.

"Erica?" I mumbled, looking around for the blonde. I was definitely in the clinic but I didn't see anyone else. "Erica!"

"She's fine, she's resting. They all are." Dr. Deaton said, coming in from the back room.

"What happened?"

"You were all in a horrible condition. Cuts, broken bones, unable to breathe."

"How'd you find us?"

"I got a call from someone saying you needed help. Would you like to see Erica?"

I scrambled off the couch, nodding eagerly. He led me into his office where my girlfriend was lying on another couch, blankly staring up at the ceiling.

I knelt down next to her, making sure she was breathing before letting out a sigh of relief.

"Stiles?" she whimpered, wincing as she tried to sit up.

"Don't. It's ok. We're safe."

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Are you?"

"I'm tired."

"Go back to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up, ok?" I gave her a small kiss before sitting down on the other end of the couch, pulling her feet into my lap and making myself comfortable.

"Stiles?"

"Hmm?"

"Hold me."

I smiled before scooting over until she was sat on my lap so I could easily hold her. She rested her head against my arm, smiling slightly.

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

Sophie's POV

"Thanks, Doc." Scott faked a smile for the veterinarian as he checked up on us.

I simply stared out the window at the cars going by, my hand resting on my stomach, where the twins had scratched. They hadn't cut too deep, barely managing to nick the skin before Scott had pushed me out of the way.

Scott came to sit next to me, taking my hand. He pulled me into his arms, resting his head on top of mine. "Are you ok?"

"I'm alright. What about you? Does your throat or chest hurt at all?" I asked, my voice muffled by his shirt.

"A little, but it's fine. I'm ok. Everyone's ok."

I nodded before burying my face in his neck, gripping onto his shirt. His hand rubbed up and down my back gently, his other hand playing with my hair.

"It's getting late. I'm sure your parents are worried." he muttered, lifting his head to look down at me. He stood up, holding out his hand for mine.

"Are we really going to have to walk all the way back?" I groaned, taking his hand and wrapping his arm around my shoulders as we walked out of the room.

"I think so. I can carry you if you want."

"Hey guys." Stiles greeted as we went out into the front room. "Need a ride?"

We followed him out to the car, where Erica was already waiting. Stiles walked her over to Derek's car, giving her a quick kiss as he helped her in. Scott turned back to me as they said their goodbyes. He lifted me up into the Jeep, waiting until I was comfortable in the backseat to get in.

The ride home was silent, Scott and Stiles occasionally muttering something to each other. Stiles stopped the car in front of Scott's house, dropping back into his seat.

"I'll see you two tomorrow."

We slowly climbed out of the car, waving at Stiles as he drove away. I turned back to Scott, looking up at him.

"I'll walk you to your door." He took my hand in his, squeezing my fingers as he led me up the steps of my porch. He leaned down to press a quick kiss against my lips, his thumb rubbing circles on the back of my hand. "Call me if you need anything."

Isaac's POV

The drive back to Derek's new place was silent, my side still throbbing in pain. During the fight, one of the twins had slashed the skin open.

"It'll heal. It'll take more time since it was from an Alpha but you'll be fine." he finally said as I shifted around uncomfortably.

"As long as it doesn't scar." I muttered, looking out the window as my fingers hovered over the wounds, unsure if I should put pressure on it or not.

"If it does, let's hope Laila likes scars." Erica teased from the backseat, playing on her phone with a smirk.

I shot her a glare before lifting my shirt up to look at the still open wounds. "It's not healing."

"I told you, it will take longer." Derek snapped, pulling up to the abandoned building we were staying in.

I winced as I forced myself to get out of the car, slamming the door shut before Erica could get out. "How much longer will it take?"

He led us inside, walking up the stairs and into the living room. He turned, grabbing my arm and twisting it until there was a loud snap. I growled as I clutched my broken arm, backing away from him.

"There. Now, you'll heal quicker. Does anyone have any other problems?"

Erica quickly shook her head, stepping away.

"Good. Now get some sleep. We're going to train tomorrow."

Author's Note:

Everyone's ok!

I'll see you gummies and nerds in my next chapter. BYEEE!!