Limp

Scott's POV

"Hey, is everything ok with Sophie? She seems...weird." Stiles whispered under his breath, looking over to where Sophie was watching Derek and Bryn fight, showing us what we were supposed to do.

"I don't know. She won't talk to me about whatever's bothering her."

"She doesn't look too good, dude."

As I looked closer, I noticed her eyes fighting to stay open.

Derek and Bryn stopped, turning to the rest of us. Derek stepped up to start the fight with Sophie when she began to fall back, her eyes finally shutting.

He caught her before she could hit the floor as I ran over, taking her from him. I picked her up, carrying her over to the couch, setting her down as gently as I could.

"Sophie?" I tried, cupping her face between my hands.

She remained limp, her heartbeat slowing down, like she had simply fallen asleep.

Bryn knelt down next to me, the rest of the pack surrounding the couch. She placed the back of her hand against Sophie's forehead, her eyebrows furrowing.

"I don't think she's sick. Dehydrated maybe?"

"She drinks water by the gallon." Erica pointed out, shaking her head.

They began to discuss what could be wrong with her but I knew what was happening. I'd seen it too many times.

Sophie's POV

"Soph? Sophie!" distorted voices yelled as everything blurred.

"They'll know now. You'll have to tell them." a voice said as I sat up, blinking my eyes to get them to focus.

"You planned this, didn't you? You made sure to do it when I was with them."

"It gets better."

As he spoke, three figures appeared in front of me, their faces hidden by hoods. They began to walk towards me, in sync.

As much as I told myself it was just a trick, a part of his plan, I still ran. I still opened the door to the loft and ran out into the forest.

It felt like I couldn't move, like something was holding me back. I struggled against it, hearing them close in.

I squeezed my eyes shut, ducking my head down as I braced for the impact. Hands pressed down on my shoulders, beginning to shake me.

I screamed, pushing their arms away. I stumbled back, letting out a sigh of relief as I started to run.

Almost immediately, something else held me back. I let out a sob of frustration, feeling my fists hit against something that didn't seem to want to move.

"Sophie!"

The next time I blinked, I was looking into Scott's brown eyes. I looked down to see Derek's arms around my waist, keeping me still. It had been him and Scott holding me back in the forest, although to them it was keeping me in the loft.

I slowly looked around the room to see everyone staring at me with wide eyes.

"I...I need to go." I pushed Derek's hands away, racing for the door.

I pulled on it, trying to open it but it wouldn't budge.

"Did you lock me in?"

"No, it was unlocked." Derek answered, walking over.

He tugged on it, making no further progress.

In my head, I could almost hear the man that haunted my nightmares chuckling. I backed away from the door as Derek continued trying to open it, Isaac going over to help.

"Scott. Scott!" I yelled, turning around to look for him.

"What's wrong?" he asked, his hands resting on my waist as he stepped into my vision.

"I need to talk to you. Privately."

He pulled me upstairs, turning a random song from his phone on. He led me into a room, shutting the door.

"Go ahead."

"He wants me to tell them." I hissed out, trying to speak as quietly as I could.

"What?"

"He wants me to tell them. He planned the whole thing. He did it when he knew I was with them so I would have to tell them. He won't let any of us leave until I do."

"So you want to tell them?"

"What do I tell them, Scott? That I have nightmares and sleepwalk?"

"Yeah, that's exactly what we should tell them. Listen, why don't you let me handle it? You're still shaken up."

"No, I need to do it."

His hand slid to mine, his fingers tangling with mine. "I'll be right next to you, if you need me to say it. I'll explain everything to them, if you want."

"I can do it."

Laila's POV

"No, I'm telling you, it was the best video I've ever watched. In my life!" Lydia exaggerated, trying to convince me to watch some new viral video as we walked out of the ice cream shop.

"I'll watch it later. When I get home."

"Promise?"

"Promise. In fact, you can come with me and force me to watch it."

"Why don't we go to mine? Prada misses you."

"I was just over at your house the other day."

"Prada's a very clingy dog."

"Laila! Hey Laila, wait up a second." a voice called as Aiden ran over to me.

"Hey Aiden. What're you doing here?"

"I was actually looking for you. I need to show you something."

"What is it?"

"Just come with me."

I tilted my head at him, narrowing my eyes. Something was off about him, as if he didn't want to be saying the things he was.

"Um, I guess."

"I'll come too." Lydia added, linking her arm with mine.

Before Aiden could protest, she gave him a firm look, almost a glare.

"If she goes, so do I."

He hesitated before nodding, relcutantly taking my hand and beginning to pull me into the forest.

"Um, where are we going?" I asked, beginning to feel weird about all of this as he led us deeper and deeper.

"It's just around the corner."

Lydia and I shared a glance at the sound of his voice. It was cold, almost robotic.

"I think we should leave." Lydia spoke up, saying what both of us were thinking.

"No, you can't. We're almost there."

"We're leaving." She grabbed my hand, turning around to walk away. 

Ethan stepped out of the trees, blocking our exit.

"What is this?"

"Aiden?" I questioned, turning to look at him. "What's going on?"

"I'm sorry, Laila." He grabbed my arm, pulling Lydia and I apart.

We both started screaming, crying for help before they taped our mouths shut.

He pulled a blindfold around my eyes as I fought against his arms. Next were my hands, tied up with ropes. Then my ankles.

I was lifted off the ground, being carried somewhere. I let out one last scream before something hit my head, hard enough to make my eyes shut and my body fall limp.

Author's Note:

 Sophie has to tell the rest of the pack about her nightmares and Aiden and Ethan kidnapped Laila and Lydia! What do you think they want with Laila and Lydia?

I'll see you in my next chapter. BYEEEEEE!!!!