☁️Chapter 13☁️

>Author's POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

>Author's POV

"Park Haneul, did I do something wrong?" The boy then looked at the girl who's now crouching down in front of him. "I'm sorry, hey, at least I didn't punch you."

"It hurts..." The boy said exaggerating a bit. "Oh I'm really sorry, I'll buy you something, just wait a minute." The girl was now standing up. "Is what I would've said if you were really in pain Jaemin."

"At least I tried." He said as he got up on his feet.

"It was your fault tho, you pushed me."

"Yeah, it was still funny"

"Until the part that you got bad karma really quick." Now Haneul was the one laughing. "Yah! Why are you out here at this hour? Do you know how dangerous it is?"

"Yeah, I know that but I wanted to go out for a walk and since I ate coffee flavored ice cream... I think it can last me until sunrise. So, I'm going to watch the sunrise."

"I'll go with you."

"Why?"

"To keep you safe, duh! I mean who'll show the class that awesome pic that you took of me." Jaemin was looking at the girl, seemingly in pain. "Uhhuh sure."

She was now walking off. "Hey where are you going?" The guy shouted.

"I'm going to find a place, where I can watch the sunrise"

"I know a place."

...

Walking and more walking, they eventually arrived. The boy brought them to a hill, overlooking the view of buildings.

"Are you okay?" Jaemin asked.

"Hm? Why'd you ask?" The girl said in confusion, now facing the guy. "Just checking up on you, you've been quiet on our way here, something must've been bothering you." He then sat down on the grass.

"Just been..... thinking, I'm fine tho." Haneul then sits as well.

"Is it Sam?"

"No, I've been happy a lot, I sometimes forget that he exists. Thank you" she looked at him with sincerity in her eyes.

"That's alright, what are friends for? So, what's been bothering you lately?"

"Ahh..... It's a secret." The girl turned away from the guy, diverting her attention towards the sky.

"Are you sure that you are okay?"

"Yup, how 'bout you? What's up?" She said. "I've been good, it's just, I'm tired."

"Of what?" This sends a reality check to the girl's mind. As much as the guy in front of her is perfect, well... He's not.

Everyone has flaws, at one point in life everyone will learn how to accept those flaws and thus will seem very happy and confident... That doesn't mean that they're okay all the time. The fact that people also carry luggage, heavy or light, it would still exhaust them, some people might be able to handle them well, but that doesn't mean that they are not suffering from the inside, bottling up their emotions.