☁️Chapter 11☁️

"Potato?" It was lunch now time

"A beautiful potato!" Minji protested to Haneul as they were having a discussion on how they both look like potatoes it's just that...

"How can a potato be beautiful?"

"French fries duh!" As if it was the most obvious thing for Haneul to know, Minji then does a flower pose to Haneul.

"A very beautiful potato indeed." Donghyun stated as he back hugged Minji. "Ah! Stop!" She then pushes him away.

"Ugh! I feel sick!" The poor third wheel voices out as she pretends to barf. "Get yourself a boyfriend already!" Donghyun teased the girl as he stuck out his tongue.

"Nah, I'm a strong, independent woman! I don't need a man!" The girl torted back, doing a hair flip.

"Says the one who can barely stand on the bus." A voice behind Haneul, suddenly emerged into the conversation.

"Yah! I was tired okay!" She exclaimed. "Sure sure, whatever you say." Jaemin said as he smirked.

"Hey Jaemin!" Donghyun said as he shook hands with the guy before sitting down. "You know each other?!" Haneul asked. "Yeah well, Jeno is a part of the soccer team, and as well as Donghyun." Jaemin explained.

"Jeno.... Jeno...Je- Oh! The cute guy with the eye smile!" She suddenly blurted out as the feature that was memorable from the said young man, was his eyes. forming crescents whenever he smiles.

"Cute? Who?" The guy the came sitting down beside Haneul.

"Oh come on! How come people are suddenly appearing at our table!" Minji exclaimed, looking at her friend sitting across from her. Haneul just shrugged at her before saying. "Jeno?" The guy then gave her his famous eye smile.

"And Donghyuck!" A beaming boy, said, making sure his presence doesn't go unnoticed as he threw his arm around the cute guy, plopping down beside him.

"Just so you know I didn't drag them here." Jaemin deffended himself, as he threw his arms up as if he was under arrest. "You're missing a few members....Renjun and Yangyang?" Haneul said trying to recall the people she met.

"Ah, they have free period at this time" Jeno said.

"Well, I guess they did something else, other than eating." The girl said before continuing her meal. Although she did feel the stares from other people. Might've been because of Jaemin and his friends and also Donghyun. He's quite famous as well.

"Hey Guys, can I sit here?"

'Ah.... That's why.' Haneul Thought.

"Hey Areum, sure you can." Jaemin replied giving her a small smile. Areum, sat down in between Haneul and Jaemin, awkwardly squeezing in between the two of them.