☁️Chapter 20☁️

...

1 New Post!

     Sam and Haneul were dating, but they had no labels. They were in it for at least a few months before their summer before entering their last year of high school.

     They got into a lot of fights. One starting because Haneul said "I love you" to Sam but she really didn't mean it.

     That's when it started. Sam asked for help during one night but Haneul didn't attend to his concern. At that night everything went downhill.

     Until one day Haneul decided to leave when he needed her the most. This is the reason why Sam is the way he is right now.

~Anonymous

...

>Haneul's POV

"Hey mom! Why'd you call?"  I asked because mom suddenly called without texting me first if I wasn't busy.

"It's just that Boom, is not doing okay."

Okay before you judge me, Boom is our dog since I was 14 years old. I got him as a birthday gift. He is a Beagle.

I named him Boom because one time he tried to jump out of his cage and it created this loud noise we thought that something exploded, especially when Dad was reheating something in the microwave.

He basically got scared of the noise that he made and he ran to me. Thus his name was born. Well he has a real name on his papers but, his name is Boom.

"Did you take him to the vet?" I asked worriedly. I mean dude, this dog has been with me through thick and thin.

"Yeah, the vet said that he just ate something weird, and he'll eventually be fine. Just need to take care of him."

"Make sure that Boom is really okay, I'm sorry that I can't go there yet."  Just then Minji walked alongside me. We were just in school, it's still early.

"That's okay dear, take care all right? Boom is going to be okay, don't worry." Mom then hanged up.

"Boom? What happened to him?" Minji asked.

"He's sick."  I said with a frown. "He'll get well soon. By the way, why did you name him Boom, just because of a loud noise?"

"Well, I thought it was cool" I said as I smiled at her. 

"If so, then you could've named him, Ridin' or like Go, We Go Up could work as well, or We Young?"

"What?" I asked confused. "Boom is your first dog right?"  She asked and then I nodded. "Then the name 'My First and Last' would be leJINdary." She said as she clapped her hands like a seal.