☁️Chapter 18☁️

"Minji!" Donghyun shouted, as Haneul and her were now approaching his car

"Minji!" Donghyun shouted, as Haneul and her were now approaching his car. "Hey Haneul" Jeno gave her his iconic eye smile. "Hey"  The girl said sounding tired. Haneul then looked towards Minji who was now hugging Donghyun.

"Long day huh?" Jeno suddenly asked her. "Yeah, you could say that." She gave him a small smile. "Is it about Sam?"

"Okay guys, let's go!" Donghyun opened the car and was now getting in.

"Ugh...seems like everyone knows now."  She muttered under her breath, while sitting down, putting on her seatbelt.

"Well, he basically was shouting and people were around, so it's quite hard to not notice." Jeno said.

"By the way what did you say to him that made him so scared?" Donghyun suddenly asked.

"That's a secret for me to keep." Haneul said in reply. "Plus, you wouldn't want to know."

"Is it related to the rumors?" Jeno said. The girl's eyes widen a little. "Oh come on Haneul, I already know, I saw him with a different dude at like a restaurant." Donghyun said.

"Ah yes, I mean they could've just been friends." Minji stated. "Yeah... but then again the rumors and the pics, I mean a pic of him kissing a dude was basically circling around." She added.

"Well yeah, I kinda knew it even before the rumors." Jeno said. "Wait how- Oh right, you saw at the mall with Jaemin." Haneul realized. 

It was then silent. The only thing that can be heard is the music from the radio. "It's different without him, isn't it?" Jeno decided to break the silence, looking at Haneul.

"Yeah, it is." She answered, all was silent well after Minji squealed.

...

"All right people, Donghyun and I will go and park, we'll wait for you guys, since we are also going to take you guys home. Haneul are you going to go with Jeno?" Minji said as they were now close to the hospital.

"I'll go with Jeno." Haneul looked at the boy and then smiled. "Great! Call me when you guys are done so we can pick you up by the entrance."

Jeno and Haneul got out of the vehicle and was now walking towards the elevator. "Wait aren't we supposed to-"

"Well, this hospital knows me and Jaemin already. We volunteer here sometimes." Jeno said as he gave her a smile.

They got in the elevator and it was quiet, silent. "Uhmm..."  The girl  said.

"You hate awkward silences huh?"

"Yup, I mean who doesn't"

"You're right, by the way, Are you going to Jaemin's competition?" The boy said trying to start up a conversation.