☁️Chapter 03☁️

"Hey Haneul!!"

"Hey Haneul!!"

Minji mouthed a 'Who's that?'

She puts it on speaker mode so that Minji could also hear. It was Areum. A friend of hers that's currently in Canada.

She met her during summer breaks, when she was still in elementary. Haneul's family visited Canada just to convince her aunt to go back to South Korea.

"Areum? What made you call after like so many years?"

"Yah! You're exaggerating a bit much, just so you know I'm in Seoul right now." A chuckle was be heard from her.

"What?! Okay sis, spill, what in the type of chamomile tea just happened?"

"Okay calm down, I'm going to be attending your University."

"Calm do- What?! How can I? Like... Wait... So that's why you kept on asking about it?" She looked at Minji in surprised.

"Yeah sort of, well anyways I'll see you at school. Bye, I missed you so much!"

"Bye, can't wait to see you again!" Haneul said and then she hung up.

Minji then slapped the girl's shoulder.
"Ouch, hey what was that for?"

"You never told me that you had a friend abroad. How did you guys meet?"

"Well, we met in Canada when my family visited there during summer breaks, and then I was in the playground and then she approached me. I mean we were kids, so it was easy for us to come up to other kids and then make friends."

"So, you don't know her that well?"

"I mean not really, we don't really text each other a lot, unless there's an occasion."

"But you still call her... Your friend?" Minji questioned her. Although she's quite right.

"I mean yeah I guess.... But you're still my best friend." Haneul said as she tried to hug her side.

Minji pushed her away and then pretended to barf. "Hey, but honestly tho... What would I do without you?"

"Exactly" She then winked and then she went to her bedroom.

***
11th grade.....August 17, 2018

>Haneul's POV

"So Haneul." My classmate approached me as I was putting my books in my locker.

"Are you going to the library to look for books that our science teacher asked us for?" He then asked as I shifted my attention to him.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'll come with."

He didn't even ask. He just stated without even asking if it's fine with me. "Uh...sure let me just finish this." I hurriedly shove my books into my locker so that he won't wait for me that long and then we went to the library together.

It was just the two of us, since Minji has choir practice and Donghyun... Well he went to the arcade.

We always went to the library together, either if it's because of a project or because of a favor a teacher asked. Just the two of us ....

That's when I started to like him.

--- October 23, 2018

"On the topic of crushes, do you like someone?" I asked since I was eager to know if he actually likes someone.

"No, liking someone is not my priority." We were walking towards the library and as we were talking, he was just looking straight ahead, while I was admiring his side profile.

I didn't really look ahead of me, which then resulted me, tripping over an uneven surface.

If you think he caught me... Well he wasn't able to. Welcome to the reality of life, people! (Still fiction though...*insert shruggie* )

Welp, he doesn't really have excellent reflexes plus he's the cold type. He's really mysterious and he just stands out. Which caused me to be intrigued by him and thus, caused me to notice him.

I fell to the ground and he just looked at me and then laughed. It was one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen. He didn't even help me, so I quickly stood up and then speed walk towards the library.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

***

So here they are, currently at the bus stop. It's been a week since the phone call with Areum. Their bus arrived, Haneul paid and then sat down. Seats were still available since it was still quite early.

The two girls talked about some topics that were random and some that were actually funny. So, a little bit of something but it was mostly nothing.

Their bus finally went to a stop and they were now in school. Looking around the campus, Haneul saw this tall guy wearing a cap. To be specific a black cap. "Minji, can you like stop for a sec?"

"Why? Wassup?" Minji said and then looked at the direction her friend was staring at. "Can you see the features on that guy's cap?"

"Wait is that Ice cream guy?" Minji squinted her eyes so that she can focus on the details of the cap. "I don't know, oh wait! I think so! It is him!" Haneul exclaimed. She saw the same bunny design.

From her research there's no cap that has the same design as that. So, it means that it was a personal design. And yes, Haneul spent at least a whole night trying to search for that cap.

Although she wasn't supposed to be that excited. She barely knows the person but what he did for her back at the convenience store was pretty cool.

Suddenly the boy in that cap went into the building opposite from where she was supposed to go. "Do you still remember his face?"

"No, I forgot since he hurriedly went out of the store and because I dreamt of someone handsome the night after I saw him so...... Ah! Come on, we need to go" She dragged Minji to the table of her department where they can get their IDs so that the people there know that they are present.

Let's just say that visual memory doesn't last that long...

A/N: So yeah, when I was writing this, I just thought of the name Areum, not thinking that, it's common name used in other fan fictions but

A/N: So yeah, when I was writing this, I just thought of the name Areum, not thinking that, it's common name used in other fan fictions but .... Oh well