☁️Chapter 33☁️

"Where is he? When did he arrive? Is he still here? What if he's planning to do something right now? What if he takes a picture and spreads it around? What if that picture gets to Areum and-"

Jaemin cut her off by laughing. "Why are you laughing? This is not a laughing matter Jaem, seriously!"

"He's not here anymore, so calm down." She hits his shoulder, a bit hard, causing him to halt his laughing session.

He was then surprised by a gasp from the girl. "That means that he was here before?!"

"Uhhuh" Jaemin said while wiggling his eyebrows, earning another hit from the girl. "You might be small but you hit hard."

"I'm not small! I'm literally not that far from my height!" Haneul protested as she, stood on her tippy toes, placing her hand on top of his head, bring it towards her.

"If you call six inches from my height, "not small" then you should borrow a dictionary from the library, weren't you there every time I come around during lunch?"

...

"Why didn't you tell me?" Minji asked, with an eyebrow raised, voice laced with worry, because she just heard her friend's encounter with Sam and Luke.

"I'm sorry, it's just because of me avoiding everyone, I know it was childish, like super childish. I'm sorry!"

"It's alright, just- when someone is bothering you, don't be afraid to shout for help, especially if he is, keeping you hostage. Ahh.... So your feelings are as clear now?"  

"Yep."

"So you finally admit that you like him? This has been the moment I've been waiting for!" Minji held Haneul,  hugging her, because she was proud of her friend's honesty, and also the fact that her ship was sailing, but, despite the happiness, Haneul just gave her a weak pat on the back and a smile that can be mistaken for a frown. 

"You're worried about something....what is it? Is it that Areum?" With her friend's statement, her eyes widened. 

"Woah dude, calm down, I thought you're cool with her."

"Yeah well, not when she's making you feel like this." Minji pointed to her friend's face, seeing as though she was sad, again. 

"That's because she doesn't know about my feelings for him, so please, let's keep this a secret?"

"All right, it's a secret, but you can't just be like this, fight for yourself okay? I know that I say that I'll fight your bashers off, but let's be real now, that encounter with Sam and Luke, is not your last, so learn how to speak up and fight back okay?"