☁️Chapter 28☁️

>Haneul's POV

>Haneul's POV

Areum is looking at me, what should I do? She's winking at me. What? What's with the Winkeu? Just then I saw her friend pointing to Jaemin and Areum, and then creating a heart.

With the help of her gestures and unbelievably obvious hand signals, I understood that she wants me to dare Jaemin, that he should accpet the dare.

I mean, what should I do? Should I do as they say? But shouldn't Jaemin's opinion matter regarding his love life? Yeah Jaemin should be deciding who he should date or not. But what if Areum gets mad?

Aahhh....

Uhhhmm...

Out of pressure and stress I said the first thing that came into my mind.

"I dare you to..... Stop flirting for two weeks!"

"All right, seems easy enough." Jaemin then winked at me. "Strike one! You have two more chances." Minji said.

"Was that even flirting?"

"Yes!"

Jaemin just nods, and took the bottle from me.

***

>Jaemin's POV

"Stay away from him!" Father said again. "But father, he's my friend."

"Great either you stay with him, gather information, and then leave or just stay away!"

"But I can't he's my friend!"

"Oh so you're talking back now?" My mom suddenly walked in, holding my father back.

"This son of yours is childish! He can't even understand business! How can he take care of the company after?"

"Just let him be, love."

"No! You either leave him or stay. If you stay, you know the deal Jaemin, stay with him some more, you'll see what will happen."

***

"Hey, why didn't you dare Jaemin to date with Areum!" Areum's friend approached me as she had this annoyed expression on her face. The game was over and we were now just chilling.

"Oh, is that what the wink was for?" I queried, pretending that I didn’t get her a while back.

"Don't worry, it's okay. I'm sure I can find another way." Areum appeared beside me, nodding at her friend, a sign to leave us alone.