☁️Chapter 08☁️

...

Haneul's classes for the day ended. She survived. The girl then headed straight to the snack bar. Buying a few small snacks that she can eat when she wants to.

Before heading to the studio where Jaemin is, she heads off to the vending machine. Choosing of course strawberry milk. She didn't want to drink it yet, she plans on drinking it in front of the said boy.

The girl was now in front of the studio door, thinking whether she should open it or not. "Guys, I'll go out for a sec-" the door then opened leaving the girl nervous. "Uhm... May I help you?" A guy stood in front of her. "Oh hi, I was just-"

"Haneul!" Jaemin exclaimed. He then ran to the door and pulled the girl wearing glasses inside the room. "Is it really okay, for me to be here?" The girl nervously asked as she felt out of place. "Yup, I already told them that you're going to be here and they said that they're cool with it."

"Hey Jaemin! Introduce us to her." A guy shorter than Jaemin said.

"Okay okay..... so, that is Renjun" pointing at the guy who wanted to be introduced. The boy then smiled at the girl and gave a small wave.

"Donghyuck, Yangyang and Jeno was the boy who opened the door."

"Hello, I hope that it's okay for me to stay here." The girl said shyly. The boys gave her some reassurance that it's okay for her to be there and that she can also see if their dance is good.

]

"What do you think? How was it?" Donghyuck asked. Haneul then clapped and gave them two thumbs up. "It was great!"

"Okay!!! Right on time. We can all head off now." Renjun said as he drank some water and then left as well as the others after saying goodbye.

"By the way, where's Areum?" Haneul asked Jaemin as the boy sat down beside the girl.

"Oh she's in a different studio, we picked the group by ourselves so she's in a different group." Jaemin then stood up. "Wait where are you going?"

"Don't be scared, I'm going to the bathroom so I can change my shirt. I'll be back in a few, don't miss me that much okay?"

Before he was completely out of the girl's sight he successfully winked at the girl.

After a few minutes Jaemin came back and then they started to walk towards the bus stop.

"I'll declare it. Na Jaemin you are now an official flirt." Haneul said as she smiled cheekily at the boy.

"Why what did I do?"

"You winked! Like dude, when we first met  you didn't know how to. You're also super popular."

"I am?"

"Yep, apparently being nice to people and accidentally flirting with them made you popular."

"What? I only socialize with a few people."

"Words travel fast. By the way where are we going?"

"Oh we can do my photo later, I want to capture the sunset as well."

"Then let's go to my location first."

]

The bus came to a stop and they've arrived at the said place. A location where Jaemin can't eat any of what they serve.

"You're a really nice a friend." The boy said sarcasm emitting from his voice as they entered the shop.

"Hey they serve dairy free ice cream, so yes, I am a good friend." Haneul said as she talked to the manager first for permission and then she picked an appropriate spot for her to do the shoot.

"Okay, so I want you to sit here oh and wait." The girl went to counter as Jaemin patiently waited for her. She soon came back with an unusual colored treat. Contrasting the colorful interior of the shop.

"Hold this and then look at the camera with a serious look."

"Something sexy?" He said as he lifted his eyebrows. "Excuse me? ......I need uhm.... mysterious and also something that is sad."

The girl admits that it was not new for him to flirt but she felt nervous as the boy's voice became deeper as if his voice wasn't deep enough.

The boy then posed with the Black colored ice cream. Not really eating it but holding it close to him. Haneul started to take photos. "Can you uhm lean forward. Oh! And try to look at it with an intrigued look. And place your hand on your chin."

A few clicks later, the ice cream started to melt and at the end of it she just let the boy pose with the ice cream and it seems like he was a natural with it. He did seem like a professional model.

"I'll have this, thank you!" Jaemin started to eat the ice cream. "Okay, let's go!" He then raised an eyebrow, confused at the sudden energy of the girl. "I mean... Where are we going?"

"You must be excited to be with me."

"Ew no! I was just, saying that because I can't wait to go home." The girl said not wanting to admit that she was having fun.

Which she doesn't have quite often. She only really does when she's with the boy next to her or when she's with Minji. 'Who wouldn't have fun with this dude? He's a walking meme'

"Whatever you say, let's go to the bus stop" They arrived at the bus stop.

Their bus came to their view. The boy then leaned down to the girl's eye level. Seeing that the boy leaned down. The girl looked at him and the boy whispered.

"Sorry to disappoint you but the next location is quite far."

A/n:  Okay this one is a short chapter, but uhm, I'm sorry if the story has been boring and is not that written well, although just trust me on this one, I'll try my best to write the remaining chapters as best as I can with my abilities

A/n:  Okay this one is a short chapter, but uhm, I'm sorry if the story has been boring and is not that written well, although just trust me on this one, I'll try my best to write the remaining chapters as best as I can with my abilities. Triple update? XD