☁️Chapter 02☁️

"Can you move a little faster?" So here they were, going to the shopping center to meet Minji's boyfriend

"Can you move a little faster?" So here they were, going to the shopping center to meet Minji's boyfriend. "Okay, geez... can you like calm down? You should've not dragged me here just so I can see you two act all lovey-dovey to each other." Haneul bitterly muttered.

"Sure whatever, you're going to find someone soon, don't worry plus you should just forget about him, did you even move on from him?" Minji suddenly stopped walking to check on her friend.

"I can't just forget the things that he did to me...it still hurts" Minji was now by her side comforting her. "If you want to go home then you can."

"Nah... it's okay, it's fun to be outside at times like this. Plus, I'm moving on from him, I mean it's been a year since that happened, I just need to confirm it. So yeah ... it's cool." Minji smiled at her and she smiled back... just then a voice shouted out her friend's name, it was her boyfriend, Donghyun.

"Donghyun!" They hugged because they missed each other for the fact that they haven't seen each other for the whole summer break. Though they are going to be in the same university. They've known each other ever since the start of high school but Donghyun and Minji were childhood friends until they both developed feelings for each other and eventually started to date.

"Hey Haneul, I wasn't expecting you here. But glad to see you again" Donghyun waved at the girl and she did the same.

"So where are we going to eat? I'm kinda starving" Minji pouted at Donghyun.

"What do you mean starving? We just like ate at the apartment a while ago."

"Yeah but still... That food is different" Minji protested.

"I mean okay, your treat?" Haneul turned to the boy, and he just nodded. "Okay then, we'll roam around and then decided on where we'll eat."

...

"Where's this dude again?" Donghyun asked. They were just in the food court since they can't decide.

"Yeah, if only I could hit him as well" she laughed in a sad manner.

"Why did you tell me this only now? Why didn't you tell me?" He was now looking at Minji but she just shrugged and pointed at Haneul. "She told me to keep it a secret from you"

"Because you'd beat him up if I told you." She answered even before he could ask why. "I mean I wouldn't beat him up, I would just confront him and then punch him. Just once." Minji then, elbowed his side. Which caused him to moan in pain.

"Let's forget about him, plus I won't be seeing him anymore so it's okay."

"But what if there's a chance that you're going to see him again?" The boy asked.

"I'll ignore him, plus he said that he'll never forgive me-"

"He checked up on you though, that says a lot. I think he still has feelings for you, but if I were you, I'd just move on and maybe try and find ice cream guy." Donghyun said, which surprised the girl. "What do you mean ice cream guy?"

"Minji told me, seems like a nice guy... I really thought that you and S-"

"Okay let's go." Minji quickly covered Donghyun's mouth, to prevent him from saying his name.

She knew that it would hurt her, but she still doesn't know. It's been a while after all and all she needs to do now is to confirm that she moved on. But with that said, they were on their way home.

...

"Bye, I'll go in first." Haneul said as she wanted to give them some time. Then she plopped down on her bed. Just laying on it while staring at the ceiling, thinking...

Ice cream guy.... She said that she'll forget him, but she can't. It was just shocking that a stranger would do such thing. He could've just left the ice cream but no. Maybe he's shy..."Nah, I doubt that"

Oh! What if he's really in a hurry and forgot that he was still holding it?... Maybe. I don't know. The girl then sighed.

"What's with the sigh?" Her friend asked as she laid down next to her.

"I wa-" Suddenly, her phone started to ring.