☁️Chapter 32☁️

1 New Message from Luke

Haneul, we have a meeting at 2 p.m. in the student council room, just like before
See you there!
12:54 p.m.

Seeing this, the girl lets out a sigh, she was already on her way towards the meeting place because luckily for her, she knows someone who is involved in their booth as well.

Upon entering the room, she scanned the area for Luke and fortunately, she was still early.

"While we wait for the rest, let's start with the planning already?" Their leader said, voice full of authority and determination.

"Since we're the photography booth, we're obviously going to be taking pictures, but with that, we talked about last time as to how, we can make our booth unique or at least noticeable. Any ideas?" Eunjong left her statement hanging, raising her hand, signaling for the other members to voice out their opinions.

"How about we set up a photo wall?" Haneul raised her hand timidly. "Photo wall? Okay go on..." Eunjong turned her back against them, as she started to look at the layout of their booth, while waiting for Haneul's idea.

Haneul on the other hand, was getting shy, and anxious, sweat started to form on her hands, because everybody in the room, had set their attention towards the said girl.

"Uhm... a photo wall, like, we can d-decorate it, and make it pretty." The girl paused, as she recollects her thoughts. "Like for example, there's a wall with a magical feel to it, like hanging leaves and flowers, as well as some fairy lights. Or something different?"

Eunjong, tapped the pen, letting out a hum, contemplating on the girl's idea. "I think it's a great starter, what do you guys think?" The members seemed to have liked her idea, for they were all nodding their heads. "Thank you Haneul, anyone else who would like to pitch in another idea?"

All of a sudden, someone entered the room, the guys hurried inside, looking for a seat. "Luke! Great, we just agreed with Haneul's idea for the booth. Do you have anything you want to add?"

Upon seeing Luke, Haneul started to feel as if she was in danger, good for her, Luke sat nowhere near her.

"Oh..." the boy panted, trying to regain his breaths to a normal manner. "We can collaborate with other booths, for example....uhm... I heard that the Performing Arts Department- the Dance department, are going with a café type of booth, why not collaborate with them?"

'Dance department?.....'

"Not a bad idea, I'll see what I can do with that. All right, let's discuss the layout of the booth and the decorations."