☁️Chapter 24☁️

>Haneul's POV

>Haneul's POV

It was now night time, it's just the same as a while ago. A lot is still going on in my head. I need to clear my mind. The best thing that I could think of, is to take a walk outside.

I then put on my shoes. Wanting to feel the coldness outside, I didn't bring a jacket. I just brought my phone with me.

"Be safe!" Minji shouted from the kitchen. "I'll be back later." I gave her a weak smile. I then ventured out.

Walking through our neighborhood for the first time. Exploring shops and playgrounds around it. I then saw the playground near the convenience store.
It was the spot where Jaemin pushed me and I accidentally bumped into him.

I miss him, because of his practices, we barely see each other. I just want these feelings of mine to disappear and I think that since we don't see each other as often now. I think they're fading away. I don't want to interfere with Areum's progress with him.

It's just a crush anyways. Not that serious.

I then continued on with my stroll. It's dark already, quite scary, walking alone. But I need this. I want to walk alone at night, feeling the cold breeze blowing my hair out if my face as it passes through the strands of my hair. And indeed it was cold, slowly regretting not bringing a jacket with me.

Boom.... He used lay down beside me whenever it's cold. I just to hug him when I find him cute which is every time. I chuckled at the memory. I wish he was still here. I wish I could've spent his last moments with me.

I should've went home. Home, where I feel safe, loved and cared for. Home is where I can be my self. A safe place. A place where I can cry without hiding. A place where I can walk around with my oversized shirts and not get judged by people on how messy my hair is. I just miss home. I'm starting to forget how it feels like.

"Ah, should've brought my jacket." I whispered to myself. As my nose started to feel cold, as well as my hands, the cool breeze making me shiver. I was now rounding up a corner, when someone spun me around.

"What the-" My eyes widened in shock. I then pulled my hand back from his. "Sam?! Did you follow me?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Just so you know, you're going to regret leaving me and exposing my sexuality." He was now glaring at me. "I WISH I NEVER MET YOU! YOU'RE SUCH A PAIN, YOU'RE JUST A SELFISH HUMAN BEING WHO DESERVES NOTHING BUT HATE!"

With all that's happening to me right now, I can't even find any words to fight back. I just want to go home. I dropped down on the floor. As I started to ball my eyes out. Head on my knees, hugging my legs.

"Tch, you're even crying right now? You're so dense! Your dog died because of you! You left him as well. He didn't want to fight for you anymore! YOU KNOW WHY?? BECAUSE YOU'RE SELFISH!" He shouted at me letting out a scoff afterwards.