☁️Chapter 15☁️

...

"Minji! Let's eat!"

"Okay okay, wait, I just need to pack my things." Minji replied to Haneul as she was waiting outside the room. Though, they were at the same class, the other girl was extra diligent for it was her major.

"Let's go?" Haneul asked, and Minji responded with a nod. "By the way where's Donghyun? Thought he had no classes for the rest of the afternoon?"

"He's practicing with the team, they are going to compete soon. Let's watch their game together?"

"Sure, I'll accompany you, you're such a supportive girlfriend."

"Of course.... Speaking of, where's your boyfriend?"

"Don't have one." She replied nonchalantly.

"Boy space friend." The other girl said drawing a line with her finger to emphasize the word space. "Ahhh.... I don't know actually, he might've been busy, he usually eats lunch with us."

"Uhhm.... I think I found him." Minji said as she pointed at Jaemin who's with Areum, walking towards the studio.

"Who's that with Sam?" Minji asked as she now diverted her attention towards two guys walking down the hallway next to the studio. "A friend, I think, Let's eat? I'm kinda hungry now." Haneul said as she just walked away.

"You're.... Fine?" She asked her friend as she caught up with her. "I am, just confused at the moment."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Haneul sighs. "I'm really really sure about this, I don't feel anything towards Sam anymore, if that is something then it's just me wanting to run away from him. Seeing him.... Reminds me of the times, when I was completely broken."

"And seeing him reminds me of the times when I wanted to break him."

"Oooohhhhkay, let's go?" The girl pulled her friend out of there and went to the cafeteria.

...

"Oh! Let's go home after this okay? I'll just go to Donghyun and give him this."

"What's that?" Haneul asked out of curiosity. "Just some of his favorite snacks." She said as she jogged towards the gym.

"Luke!" Haneul shouted to get the attention of the boy walking towards the gym.

"I just wanted to give you this, thank you again." She said as she handed him a bag, with the jacket, which she washed of course.

"Oh? No problem, what are you doing here?"

"My friend went there to give Donghyun something, are you training as well?"