☁️Chapter 12☁️

"Hello dad?"  Haneul said as she picked up the call that went through

"Hello dad?"  Haneul said as she picked up the call that went through. "Haneul! We've been trying to call you!" 

"Why? Is there an emergency at home?" Upon hearing her dad's statement, worry started to invade her system. 

"Yes! You need to come here, it's very urgent!" Mr. Park voices out in a very serious tone, yet panic was dominant.

"What is it dad?"  Processing her dad's statement, countless of outcomes came in mind as to what might possibly happen to her parents at home. 

'What if they're sick? What if they got robbed? What if my dog is dead? What if they are at the hospital?'

"We are ill Haneul, please hurry home and take care of us..."  The girl's eyes widened, as her worry started to turn into panic, frantic as she started to take her things, her phone was now in between her shoulder and her ear, for her hands were busy with packing.

"Did you guys go to the hospital? Did you already buy medicine and pills? Vitamins! Do you need vitamins or supplements?  What illness is it?"

"We have the, we-are-missing-our-daughter......itis? Ahh you get the point, sweetheart, we just miss you so much!"  With her dad's words, she sat down, letting out a sigh of relief and then laughing at his statement. 

...

"Bish pay me!" Minji shouted. It has been a few days since then and Haneul was thinking of ways on how she can help but all that Areum said to her was that if she needed something regarding the guy, she'll straight up ask her.

"Tch, still! It's just that she needs my help, which I clearly don't understand why me out of all the people, I mean she could've asked Jeno or Donghyuck instead."

"HmmMm.... I may be a bit insane to think this but if I was right again, then guuUuurRrrll.... Okay but seriously tho, I think that she just asks you for help, well she should've obviously asked Jeno since he's the closest to Jaemin."

"Exa-"

"That just means something else" Minji taps her chin. "Ah! I think she asked you because she's jealous and she needed you to know that she likes him and that you needed to get out of her way."

Haneul's eyes widen at the sudden idea of her friend. "You watch waayyyy, way too many k-dramas." The girl was about to leave the room. "Hey! I mean you are close with him!"

"I mean yeah sure I guess, Ugh! Whatever! I'll go to the convenience store for a bit okay?"

"Be careful, it's late already!" Minji shouted from her room.

Haneul then starts to venture out, on her way to the convenience store. Not caring how she looks like, she kept walking down the street. She was in her casual black sweatpants paired with a random pastel hoodie, her hair was down and she was wearing her glasses, to finish it up, she was wearing slippers.