☁️Chapter 05☁️

'I mean, what can go wrong?'

Haneul walked towards him and sat down next to him. Since there was time left, the teacher was kind enough to give them the remaining time to discuss their ideas with their partners.

"Hi, I'm Haneul" She said, and then he smiled at her. "Oh, nice to meet you!" He greeted and then extended his hand for a handshake, but she was trying for a fist bump. "OooOohh" He exclaimed, and then fist bumped with her. She laughed at his reaction. 'He seems nice'

"Can I have your number?" She asked him nicely. 'Wait that sounds weird, no it's for the project, but what if he-'

"Are you, perhaps.... Asking me out already?" And then, what he did next was just, she doesn't even know how to feel about it. He raised his eyebrows, and then, he tried to wink. But it turned into something like an eye twitch. Okay, seems like this guy is a huge flirt but at the same time, quite cute....and weird.

"No... I need it for our project." She monotonously said. 'I mean this guy, we just met and he's flirting with me already.'

"Are you sure it's just for the project? What if you'll use it for something else?" His eyebrows are doing it again, but his smile was genuine.

"No thanks, I don't want to waste my time."

He pretended to be hurt by clutching his chest. "Okay, give me your phone" She said, she just had enough with this flirt, kinda awkward. He gave her his phone and then she typed her number in.

"You can just text me when you're free so that I can try and meet up with you for the project." She gave him his phone and as she said those words, she gave emphasis to the word 'project'

He gave her a chuckle. "By the way, I have dance class next, what's your next class?"

"I don't know, I guess I need to check my schedule later, plus I'm not taking up dance classes."

"Can't you check your schedule?"

"No, I'm too lazy to get it from my bag. Plus, why do you need to know?" She suspiciously looked at him. "I don't know, just trying to keep the conversation going... Calm down okay?" Jaemin laughed nervously after.

"Oh, my friend is majoring in dance. You might meet her later, her name's Areum."

"Ohhhh I see..." The boy then placed his arms on the table and just then she saw a chain bracelet on his arm. She then grabbed his arm and took a look and it is. It's similar to ice cream guy's bracelet.

"Where'd you get this?" She asked him. "Why?"

"I just saw it from somewhere."

"Maybe it's because my friend bought it from somewhere." He said, taking his arm away from her. "And may I just say, we just met and you're touching me already, take it slow okay?" He then raised his eyebrows again. "Yeah okay, says the guy who basically gives this look to a girl he just met."