☁️Chapter 29☁️

Monday

Monday

"Areum and Jaemin?!"

"Wait so are they dating now?"
"Are you living under a rock?"
"Technically...."

"Wait so are they dating dating?"

"They are not even official yet."

"Jaemin didn't accept the dare yet."

]

>??? POV

"You've been using me this whole time?!" The person shouted, tears forming in their eyes. "YES!! And you were so fucking useless! That's why I took the matter into my own hands."

"I-I can't b-believe you, Sam!"  He looked at the guy with anger, clenching his fists, resisting his urge to punch him.

"I-I can't b-believe you Sam! Oh puh-lease!!" The boy mocked, adding more fuel to the anger that's already boiling up inside the other.

"You used me! I can't believe you used me!"

"NO SHIT LUKE! Leave, you're useless anyways, you failed me." Sam turned his back from the guy that was once his toy.  As much as their relationship seemed real for Luke, it was just all fun and games for Sam.

"You didn't want revenge Sam!"

"What type of trash are you now spewing out?" The boy turned around, looking confused, still not losing his cold façade.

"You really want her back! You just used me so that she'll be afraid of me and would try to trust you again!"

"What the fuck are you on about?" Luke started to walk away, stopping by the door.

"You still love her!"

]

>Haneul's POV

Ahhh Monday, I'm still nervous every time, you just don't know what's in store for you in this new week. But then again let's stay positive Haneul!

"Do you think Jaemin will accept the dare?" Minji said as we took a seat in the middle part of the bus, currently on our way to school.

"I mean maybe, I did tell him to accept it."

"You did what?" The girl beside me, looked at me with wide eyes. I just shrugged in reply. "Were you crazy? Haneul!"

The people in the bus, started to look at us with glares and I smiled at them mouthing a 'sorry'

"Shush okay? What's wrong with helping Areum?" That sounded dumb.