☁️Chapter 23☁️

>Haneul's POV

>Haneul's POV

A few hours later, it was now the end of classes. I was walking around to find a certain someone.

"Luke!" I shouted as I saw his figure walk by. "Haneul?"

"Let's talk somewhere." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to a secluded place.

"So are we just going to pretend?" I query, scanning his facial features, to catch his reaction.

"Wait you're going to do this?" He asks back, excitement evident in his voice.

"It's just pretend right? Because you lied to everyone and you don't want to ruin your reputation?"

I need this to work.

"Yes, just pretend, I do like you, I hope that we can date for real." He then grabs my hands. "But why did you lie to everyone?"

"I just wanted to prove that I can get a girl-"

"Again I'll confirm this, this is just pretend? Nothing more nothing less?"

"Just pretend, yes all right, I lied to everyone about you being my girlfriend, so are you really sure that you're going to pretend?"

I then did a thumbs up to Minji who was behind a wall, with her phone out recording. "Put that away!" Luke shouted. "Don't post that or else!"

"Sorry dude, but we went live, say hi!" Donghyuck said as he did a high five with Jeno, using his free hand. He then turns off the live video.

"I told you to stop this." Donghyuck walked towards Luke. "This was your plan! How could you! We were friends before-"

"Exactly, "were" and this wasn't my plan." Donghyuck glared at the boy, they used to be friends, not until Luke blackmailed him for having other friends besides him.

"It was my plan." Haneul gave the boy a death glare. If looks could kill, the boy was probably aniallated by the lasers projected from Haneul's eyes.

"Come on let's go! I'm disgusted, I regret that I even thought of you as someone cute. Turns out your personality sucks." Minji said as she pulled them away from the scene. "Wait a sec." Donghyun went up to Luke.

And punched him. "You're lucky that it's only this once."

"You know you're such a coward, compared to your height, your courage is so little. Can't even get a girlfriend properly." Renjun said to the boy. As they were leaving now.

"Now, you saw what we were talking about. You're exposed and your reputation is basically down the drain." Yangyang then walked away with the others, but before he did, he looked at the boy once more, saying.... "Oh by the way, Haneul is not a toy, that you can use to prove yourself of something. Get your labels right-"