☁️Chapter 14☁️

>Haneul's POV

>Haneul's POV

It was now a normal school day, again as usual. Nothing really much has happened ever since I pulled an all-nighter with the one and only flirt, Na Jaemin. I'm talking like it happened months ago.

Welp, anyways, I was sitting on a bench near the main building, Minji and I came to school early, we were supposed to hang out but Donghyun was also here and I didn't want to third wheel. Plus, if I were with them, seeing them would just remind me that I'm single.

"Good morning Haneul!"

"Oh! Hey Luke!" I waved at him and then he sat down next to me. "How are you?"

"I'm great, not as clumsy as I was, when you last saw me." We both laughed. "That's great, you don't need me anymore to tell you to be careful." Just then his phone dinged.

"Pfft.....Oh please I'm not a baby, I can take care of myself."

"Alright, whatever you say, well, see you later, we have an early meeting in the student council office."

"You're part of the student council?!" I asked, my eyes were wide. He then nods at me. "I'm surprised you haven't seen me in Mr. Jeon's class."

"You were there?!"

"Yup, see you later." He then walks away.

"I see you've met Luke" Jaemin said as he casually sat down next to me. "Yeah, he's in our class"

"Uhhuh, seems like you're the only one who hasn't noticed it yet, he's in the team with Donghyun and Jeno."

"What?! He's in the student council and also the team! And he's really cute-" Jaemin shoved a drink in my hands.

"What's th- STRAWBERRY MILK? YOU BOUGHT ME A- you're sooo nice! Thank youuuu, we should treasure this moment." I exclaimed as I was fishing my phone out of my pocket.

"Yah! I'm always nice, I can't even believe that I touched that."  He pointed at the milk with a face full of disgust.

I hummed in response "1...2...3!" I took the selfie and he did a peace sign, while he was smiling cutely. I, on the other hand, was holding the strawberry milk.

"Ah! It's cute!" He said as I showed him our photo together. "I kno-"

"Hi Haneul! Hi Jaemin!"

"Hey Areum!"

"What were you guys doing?" The girl asked as she focused on Jaemin.

"Oh we just took a picture together!" He said. "It was cute actually, well I'm cute"  he then did a bit of a cute pose. The girl then decides to sit, in between Jaemin and I.