Part 2: Change || Ch 34 || History

Short info: So the events that are going to be described are at the time where Sarutobi Hiruzen is in a three-man-team led by Senju Tobirama. Meaning he pretty young. Sarutobi Haru is like 18-22, depends on how I decide on Tobirama's and Hashirama's age. Time is very confusing in the Narutoverse. I did some research and nobody is 100% sure so I don't care anymore xD
I read that Hashirama became Hokage at 26. Let's say it's early Konoha time so like 2 years after that. Means Hashi is 28, I read that the difference between the Senju bros is like 3 years so Tobirama is 25 and I want Haru to be around their age though a bit younger so she is like 21.
If that's too complicated just know that: Hiruzen is young, Haru a cool teenie Kunoichi, no ok more like young adult, and Senju Tobirama AND Hashirama are both alive.

This photo shows that it is possible of young Hiru, and both Senju brothers to be at the same place so DEAL WITH MY FANTASY XDtyAnd if someone has other info and makes this impossible WELL CONSIDER IT AN AU THANKSbtw is it just me or is someone el...

ty
And if someone has other info and makes this impossible WELL CONSIDER IT AN AU THANKS
btw is it just me or is someone else fangirling as well because of Tobirama smiling like EXCUSE ME HE- ok my bad.

♪────────────OO────────────♪

Sarada's pov:

His hands were shaking as he opened the book, his eyes seeking the truth, sparkling even in the darkness. The flashlight I had taken with us was barely enough to illuminate the pages for us to see the content yet his crystal blue eyes glowed with greed.

"The diary of Sarutobi Haru.", it said in a neat handwriting making me a bit jealous.

As the future Hokage I should work on my handwriting.

Carefully he turned the page around to reveal its first contents. As we dug deeper into her private life I apologized under my breath making Boruto stop and look at me.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I-I just feel bad for reading it."

He kept silent though his eyes showed that he was uneasy as well.

"Let's just get over with it then. Let's just read what is important for us, about the Jougan."

The first pages told about the beginning of Konoha and the war between Senju and Uchiha. Even though the Sarutobi clan had tried to remain neutral in some ways they had helped both Uchiha and Senju. Never being a complete ally of one but always there to help. Her father had been fond of the Senju and was wanting an alliance for long. As she was the next in line to be the head of the Sarutobi clan she was like a second advisor.

It said:

The Sarutobi clan is split. While I want to support the Uchiha clan my father is strictly against it, scolding me for even helping them sometimes. What is this pointless fighting anyway?
He thinks that the Senju clan will win. But Uchiha Madara seems strong, I can't imagine him losing though Senju Hashirama makes goosebumps appear on my skin as soon as I see him. Even though his friendly smile appears on his face everytime you see him I know that this is just a lie and will be broken the moment you find him on the battlefield.

Uchihas are led by love. Surely that clan will prevail.

It continued to tell about the war until it ended the Senju winning and the Uchiha bending themselves to their will. Though before that ending a tragedy had struck the Sarutobi clan.

While they laugh and tell us we are friends they spit us in the face cutting our wounds deeper. I know it's their fault. I know that the Senju killed him, the head of the clan, my fa-

The pages were wet, we were barely able to encrypt what was written there, but we were able to guess. Sarutobi Haru became the head of the clan. Her father had passed away.

It was them. It was the Senju clan. They murmured Uchihas like flies, and they got their revenge on us. They should have eliminated me not him. I was the one helping the Uchiha. I was the one responsible for his death. It was my fault...

The sorrow that constantly accompanied her while she was rebuilding her clan trying to save a future for them made me feel guilty. My clan had done something like that, my clan was involved in such a war leaving destruction to everyone around them.

A letter had arrived today. The Senju and Uchiha clan plan to build a village for Shinobi. I can't believe Madara working with Hashirama. His younger brother was killed by Senju Tobirama. It must take him a lot of effort to hold his emotions inside. He is thinking about what's best for his clan.

As should I. An alliance between the clans would help everyone. I understand that. But working together with them makes me sick, even thinking about them rage fills me and burns me like fire.

And yet...I have to put my feelings aside.
I'm a shinobi.
I'm the head of the clan.
I need to protect them.
I need to do what's best for them.
Even if they will resent me for this decision it will be best for them.
I won't loose another. I will save a future where they can live in peace.
I want my brother to live in a happy place without death.

"Brother? So she is talking about Sarutobi Hiruzen, the third Hokage.", I murmured breaking the silence between us.

"Yes, so this is how the Sarutobi clan joined in forming Konoha. But how is this connected to the Jougan?", Boruto asked as I nodded.

"So it didn't happen at that time. Then it must be while Konoha was build."

We were half way through the diary. I saw how Boruto was slowly doubting whether this was going to help us. The next pages were filled with her hate for the Senju clan and the constant worry of her brother getting involved with them. Forming Konoha, the begin of three-man-teams, her brother joining the team with Senju Tobirama as their sensei and the rising fury in the clan.

I can't control them anymore. They are angry, they don't want to follow the Senjus anymore. I don't know what to do...why can't they see that this is the best solution? What should I do, what should I do, what should I-

Turning the page the desperation in her words disappeared. Something had changed her attitude towards the Senju clan. It was a mission though it wasn't further described.

But the second mission she described caught our attention, my heart beating quickly as my eyes seemed to swallow the words without being able to stop.

Anomalies at the border. Investigate those. That was my mission. Maybe they were enemy shinobi. I didn't know. But I had never imagined something like this to happen. I had never seen someone like that before. It wasn't from here, from this planet. And the moment I tried to tell Hashirama my tongue felt as if it was glued and I couldn't speak at all.

I can only write what I saw, what I experienced.

That...woman...or whatever it was...called herself Otsutsuki Ritsuko.

Before I passed out she apologized. It happened too fast. She attacked me. I had been lying on the ground for hours until Tobirama-sama had found me. The moment I tried to speak about what had happened I felt like paralyzed.

I feel...different. The moment I look at my hands black crystals seem to glow on my palm only to disappear in the next second. It feels as if my chakra is completely disturbed, as if something else is inside me.

I don't know what is happening to me, but I fear this is only the beginning.