Part 2: Change || Ch 27 || Cold

Unknown's pov:

Who does that Uchiha think he is provoking me like that? If he thinks I will be intimidated by him he is completely mistaken.

But it doesn't matter. If he wants to see something with his weak Rinnegan then I will give him something to play with.

"Wake up, Boruto. Let's have a quick trip before you enjoy your vacation."

♪────────────OO────────────♪

Boruto's pov:

"Alright guys! Let's take a small break before we continue! It's not far anymore!", my dad shouted happily as we all collapsed on the ground.

"Tou-chā, are you sure this is the right way? I'm so tired. We have been walking in circles, I swear dattebasa.", I murmured making him protest even more.

"What? No! I know exactly which way we need to go! Trust me!"

"You never had a thing for directions. Mind giving me the map?", Sakura sighed and held her hand out so that he was forced to give her the map.

After a second her face changed and her fist collided with my dad's stomach.

"N-Naruto-kun!", my mom exclaimed and ran over to her knocked out husband.

"Shannaro! You have been taking the wrong turns the whole time! Why didn't you give us the map in the first place?"

"Well, I'm the Hokage! Of course I can read maps and lead the way!"

"Hokage tzz! You are an idiot!"

"S-Sakura-chan let's take a quick break and afterwards you and Konohamaru can lead the way.", my mom tried to calm her.

"Fine. Geez, Hinata, you are way too kind for him."

"Well, since we are already here, time for a snack kore!", Konohamaru shouted and opened one of the bento boxes.

"Ohhh! Hinata-nee, those look incredible!"

"I'm glad you like it."

"And they taste fantastic!"

Konohamaru's bento box was empty in less than a minute.

"It's true, it tastes very good.", Mitsuki agreed calmly.

"Then I'll try one too. Are you hungry too, Boruto?", I heard Sarada ask before my eyes slowly fell shut and I felt myself drifting away.

"Boruto? Hey, baka Boruto!", Sarada's voice trailed after me as around me everything changed and I found myself surrounded by ice.

"What? Where am I?", I murmured and looked around.

Cold wind was brushing my skin as I slowly walked forward. My feet were cold as I was dressed in summer clothes while I somehow woke up in a frosty landscape, my legs covered in snow up to the knees. I rubbed my arms trying to produce some heat as my teeth were chattering.

"So cold..."

I was freezing. The snow fell without stopping making small snowflakes stroke my body and cling to me like a second layer.