Chapter One-Hundred and Eleven

I feel myself shiver as I quickly rub my nose. 

Dammit, what's going on with me!? 

I stare at Lynne with wide eyes..

Dixie chuckles staring at me. "You're freakin' out badly, huh? I can fix that, you know.." She smirks.

I stare at her. "Sure." What? No! I don't want to! 

"I'm up for it." I blurt, smirking. The hell, Mia? NO! 

Dixie grins, "That's a good girl.." She mumbles, fumbling through her purse. 

"Do any of you ladies want some too? I've got LSD in here." She says.

Cindy gasps, "Oh my god, me! I've been needing acid!" She chuckles.

Lynne raises her hand up, "I'll pass. I just took some candy myself. I think I'm gonna dance for a while." She says, her eyes dilated widely. 

Lynne gets up, walking away with her fruity drink.

I smirk.

Dixie hands Cindy and I a small pill. 

I furrow my eyebrows, staring at Dixie as my palms become sweaty again.

"You just swallow it, babe. You'll feel good! Don't you worry about a thing!" She chuckles, suddenly swallowing the pill.

My eyes widen as I quickly stare at Cindy, watching her giggle as she takes the pill herself.

My breathing quickens as I stare at the pill. 

What will this do to me? 

"Oh, just take it already!" Dixie says, taking the pill out of my hand.

I stare at her nervously. "W-What are you d-" I feel my self choke as Dixie shoves her hand in my mouth, forcing the pill to go down my throat.

I grab her wrist, trying to pull her bony hand out of my mouth.

"There!" Dixie says, taking her hand out of my mouth.

I cough, feeling the pill go down my throat.

I rub my throat, feeling myself want to throw up. "What the hell did you do?" I breathe.

Dixie chuckles. "Don't worry about it, babe-" She gently touches my hand.

She grins. "You'll thank me later." She winks at me, taking her drink as she walks off into the crowd.

I start looking around in Mark's house, feeling my head start to spin again. 

What the hell..? I hold onto my head, stumbling as I find my way out of the house. 

Mark smiles widely at me. Only this time, he looks differently. His gray hair looks almost like an owl is on his head. His smile creeps up widely to his ears, making him almost look like a monster.

He sticks his hand out towards me. I stare down, frightened. His nails are long and curl to what seems a million miles away.

"Are you okay, darling?" His voice now sounds deep as his eyes start to change color.

I tilt my head, staring at him.

"W-Who the hell are you?" My voice wobbles.

The monster tries to take my hand. I scream loudly. Suddenly more colors burst in front of my eyes, like bombs. I scream more, holding onto my ears as the noise worsens and worsens. 

"Make it stop!" I cry loudly.

The monster touches my wrist. I feel my hand suddenly become tightened.