Chapter Seventy-Seven

We sat around our big dinning room table.

"Mind if we hold hands and pray?" Michael quietly asks.

Elizabeth smiles as we hold onto each other's hands, "I would love to, Michael." She sweetly says.

I blush as we all close our eyes in prayer.

God, thank you for blessing me with a beautiful family. I'm thankful everyday for the friends and family I have... I'd like to thank you for giving us this food that Elizabeth has brought us. Thank you for giving me another day with my family.. I know my time is becoming short. Just thank you..Thank you very much, God. We love you. In Jesus's name we pray, Amen.

"Amen." I say, sending my prayer to God.

"Amen." Michael and Elizabeth mumble.

I smile as we let our hands go together.

"Elizabeth, thank you for bringing this lovely food to us." I grin.

"I appreciate it a lot." I smile.

Elizabeth chuckles, "Oh, Mia! It was no problem! I'd do anything for the Jackson's. I love you all too much not to." She grins.

I blush.

Michael clears his throat, "T-Thank you both for the gifts and this beautiful day. I can't thank you both enough. I love you." He smiles.

Elizabeth grins while I blush. "No problem, Michael. Christmas in Neverland is the best thing ever! You should do this yearly! Have your children get involved! Give them that childhood." She smiles.

I grin, looking over at Rose.

"Baby, do you need mommy to help you eat?" I coo.

Rose grins, nodding innocently.

I smile, scooting closer to her as I cut her food up.

"Aw, Michael.. Rose is such an angel." Elizabeth coos.

Michael smirks, "She is." He comments.

"She looks like a perfect combination of you and Mia too.. Rose is just so beautiful.." Elizabeth awes.

I blush, feeding Rose some more. "Thank you, Elizabeth." I shyly say, looking at her.

Michael glances at me.

I softly sigh.

I can tell Michael doesn't like to lie to Elizabeth. They are very close friends! I'm surprised he hasn't told her the truth yet though.. Rose isn't Michael's child by blood but he is her father! Michael should start acting like that in public and to not be ashamed that she's fully mine and not his. Michael is an amazing father, much better than what Kevin was. I doubt Kevin even has changed since he went to jail. Hell! What am I doing thinking his name?! Sinful! I've done sins but he's like vomit! Damn him. He's dying just like me for sure. Damn him to Hell. 

"Do you two think you'll ever have more children?" Elizabeth smirks.

Michael and I stare at each other.

I clear my throat, "Elizabeth.." I force a chuckle.

"We just had a child two months ago." I point out.

Elizabeth smirks, "I'm just saying, you two make some great lookin' kids!" She giggles.

"The whole world probably wants it to happen more than you do!" She laughs.

I chuckle, "That's probably the truth." I giggle, watching Rose drink from her sippy-cup.

"We have talked about it though.." Michael softly says.