Chapter Ninety-Two

Michael holds onto my hand tightly as we show ill children around in Neverland. 

Michael organized a festivity in January for the children called "Child help USA

Children are offered to come to Neverland for a tour of the ranch and to, of course, play games, barbecue, and we watch movies like Little Mermaid and Back To The Future ll.

Michael designed Neverland amazingly! I remember all the blueprints. He made sure that all the rides were wheelchair modified. He had extra cages built so that arms couldn't fly our or hair couldn't get caught. Michael is all about safety, especially for children. He makes sure that the men who run the rides go through a course every six months in Kansas City so they know how to handle physically challenged children. Even in the movie theater, Michael has hospital beds built into the walls so that critically ill children could lay in bed and watch movies with the rest of the children. He's amazingly sweet. 

Any child is allowed here in Neverland, even those who just want some fun. Michael loves children so much! Poor children, depressed children, any child is welcomed to Neverland.

It's a whole lot of fun here! Rose loves it! The children love seeing Rose as well since she's only a baby. I carry April along but I can't always join Michael and the children because I have to give April her medicine or take care of my baby. I don't mind it though. It's kind of like the lifestyle we would've had it Michael and I had a big family.

I frown. I wish I was capable to have more children. I know Michael wants more kids, he's told me that after April was born. I want more children with Michael, I want us to have a huge family. The family dream him and I have always wanted! I come from a broken home where I wasn't loved by my parents, Michael comes from a home where he was forced into labor early by his father. He didn't get the childhood he wanted and neither did I. Thank god he moved next to be that one summer day. All hell was about to go down with my father and I until The Jackson's moved next door.

I remember Michael kept staring at me that day. I blushed and giggled. I had never been admired by a boy my age before. I remember Michael running towards me, completely ditching his family, just to come talk to me.

My father allowed it, only because he was his new group he had been telling me. I remember Michael told me one night when we were together that he doesn't like to be known as a singer the way my father presented him. I just remember that starry night. We were only about fourteen when he told me that. Puberty was coming through us and Michael was getting more insecure by age.

I remember the chat we had. I told him he was beautiful, he was and still is. Michael just poured his heart out to me, that's when I knew exactly that was had a true friendship.

I never had friends, I still don't, Michael is all I have. 

And that beautiful night.... He kissed me on the lips. 

I was shocked, I should've taken him as mine then and there but instead I said "We should just be friends." I blurted.

I saw Michael was hurt by that but he understood. Michael wasn't always allowed to date girls because of his father and the group. When Jermaine married my sister, his father was furious! Joseph was mad at my father, Gordy, and Jermaine! He just despised Hazel. At that moment, I kind of liked Joseph. 

Joseph didn't want Michael to date because he knew the group wouldn't last longer if more of his boys got married. Joseph wanted the group to stay together, it was his dream. Money, fame, everything was all Joseph's dream. Katherine used to have that dream, but towards the end of the Jackson era, all she wanted was her family back.