Chapter Sixty-Four

I stare at the telephone, waiting for a call from Michael.

It's been five days! Five lonely days since I last saw Michael! I need him. I need my husband, I can't live like this!  Jeanne and Ryan never came back either. At least of what I know of... They all have probably been sleeping and hanging out in the other half of Neverland.. Jeanne and Ryan's room is empty though. So I don't even know if they left.

The pain on my side did eventually go away..

Of course, the day I left Michael, I went home crying from the pain.

I can't get a divorce! We've only been married for a few damn weeks and everything is going down!

I turn on the television, hoping it'll clear my mind.

The volume from the TV blasted out throughout the empty room.

"Michael Jackson and Mia Gordy splitting up? Only a month after their marriage, news has been spreading around that the King Of Pop is available once again. Photos have been seen recently of Michael Jackson walking around California without his wedding band. Just weeks after finding Mia Gordy possibly pregnant, this news makes us wonder.. Is Mia Gordy really pregnant? Or is their marriage crumbling down? Derrick has more of the news." A woman reporter smiles at the camera.

I snarl, feeling disgusted from the news.

"Thank you, Diane. Yes, close friends from the Jackson's say that Michael and Mia were found fighting in Neverland. You'd think Neverland is all about love, joy and children. Well.. That's not what the sources tell us! The friend says Michael left Mia after finding out she was pregnant. Diane, please note that there are multiple possibilities for the photos that are being shown to the public. Just like you said, Mia could be pregnant. No evidence has been shown recently since Mia Gordy has not been spotted once by the public. Love and joy is everything we haven't been seeing in Neverland lately."

I turn off the television, groaning from the news.

It's both damn lies and the truth! Dammit!

I sigh, gently placing a hand on my stomach.

I feel the pain in my stomach again.. I take a deep breath, trying to relax myself.

Don't worry, Mia. You're fine.. You're perfectly fine. I frown.

I gulp, slowly getting off of the couch.

"Ah!" I scream, feeling a sharp pain spread through my stomach.

"Fuck!" I shout, falling to my knees, feeling discomfort come from the lower part of me.

I whimper, curling into a ball as pain strikes me again.

"Ah!" I cry loudly.

What the hell is this pain!? It feels like someone just stabbed me in the stomach! I cry harder as the pain worsens.

"Mrs. Jackson?!" I hear a maid rush towards me.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?! What's going on?!" She frantically asks me.

I whimper, "I-I don't know! I-I feel a sharp pain. I-" I start to shake, trying to catch my breath as the pain worsens.

I cry harder, feeling a flood of tears rush down my face.

"J-Just call somebody! I-I need my doctor! A doctors.... Somebody!" I cry

The maid nodded as she ran towards the telephone.