Chapter Ninety-Nine

"Yes, I need a big package of the medication you give to AIDS patients. I'm not so sure what it is called, anything powerful that'll help please." I tell the doctor over the phone.

"I don't care how much that'll cost me. You can even throw some more that we both can donate for charity here in Africa." I kindly tell the doctor.

"I need is here as soon as possible. Ye- Thank you. Thank you very much. Oh oka- Bye." I grin, putting the phone down.

"Rose, baby, are you ready?" I grin, watching the nanny walk out with Rose.

Rose smiles shyly at me in her sparkly red dress.

I grin. "You look so beautiful, baby. Just like your mother." I say, kissing her forehead.

Rose blushes, "Thank you, daddy." She shyly says.

I swear, Rose is a little clone of Mia. She's going to grow up beautifully.

Wendy smiles at me, "I'll be keepin' an eye on her for today, right?" She asks me.

I nod, "If you can, please. You know all the directions for today, right? I'm going to sell my glove for charity, speak a little to the press and I'm going to visit a boy I met yesterday. His name is Adjo, he has an ill sister. I'm going to help them both for a few days. If anything goes wrong then you know what number to call. We'll all meet back here later, okay?" 

Wendy nods, "Sounds good, Mr Jackson." She says.

I smile, looking down at Rose as she holds onto my hand. "You be a good girl for Wendy, alright? Daddy will you see you later."

Rose pouts, "I wanna stay with you, daddy." She sadly says, looking at me.

I frown, "I know you do, baby. Just think, you're going to see animals today like elephants and everything! You're going to have fun today, okay? Daddy loves you." I kiss the top of her head.

Rose looks around, still holding onto my hand.

I smirk, "Wendy, would you um.. Help me?" I softly ask her.

Wendy's eyes widen, "Oh, of course!" She chuckles, holding onto Rose's other hand gently.

"Alright Rose, come on." I gently tell her.

Rose stares around, not sure what to do.

I smirk, "Sometimes you have to tell her to pull. Alright? Come on, Rose. Pull, pull, pull, pull!" I tell her.

Rose finally let's go of my hand as Wendy lifts her up.

Rose pouts, staring at me with her big brown eyes.

"I have to meet the fans sometime." I chuckle, messing with her curly hair.

Rose frowns.

"See you two later." I say, kissing Rose's forehead.

I start to walk out of the room, hearing Rose sniffle.

I frown, feeling a little relieved that Wendy was trying to now calm Rose down.

I hate leaving my children alone or with the nanny. I'd rather be with them all the time but my career says otherwise. Is this how Mia feels too? She's going back to do modelling soon, so I'm not sure how she'll handle leaving the children. Every time we took a night off for ourselves she hated it. She hates leaving the kids. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man takes my black sequined glove, placing it up on stage.

I grin, watching the audience stare at my glove in awe.