Chapter Thirty-Nine

I smiled, looking down at myself.

I held onto Michael's hand as we sat outside in his garden at Neverland. It's so colorful here.. It's amazingly beautiful.. Just wow. 

I placed my other hand on my tiny bump. I smirked, "You know, I think this baby will be smaller than Mike." I softly said.

Michael looked over at me, smiling, "Really? What makes you think that?" He asked.

I shrugged, "It just feels that way.. I'm at least a few months now. With Mike it was different." I said.

Michael smiled, scooting closer to me. "I've been reading book about babies. So, I am ready." Michael said.

I giggled, "Michael, this baby won't be your responsibility." I said.

Michael blushed as he looked down to the ground shyly, "I um.. I just thought I was gonna be the Godfather again.." He shyly said.

I smirked, "Sure. I haven't thought about it yet but why not? You were amazing with Mike, why not be the Godfather again?" I said, looking up at him.

Michael grinned widely, looking at me. "Thank you." He softly said, pulling me in for a hug.

I chuckled, "I know how you are with children. It's amazing." I mumbled into his chest.

Michael giggled, "Being with your kids is probably the closest I'll get to being a father." Michael admitted.

I slowly let him go, "Why would you say that?" I tilted my head, asking.

Michael frowned, "I-I don't really know..." He softly said, looking at the ground.

"I just can't see it happening yet." He let out a chuckle.

I sighed, rubbing his back. "Michael, you'll meet a girl and have children someday." I softly said.

"Your moment isn't now yet." I smiled.

"It'll come. I promise." I softly said.

Michael sighed, looking at me. "I'll keep thinking that.." He softly said, looking at me up and down.

I bit my lip, letting go of him.

Michael straightened up his back, wrapping his arm around me suddenly. I glared at him.

"Hey, I was thinking... I'm going back on tour pretty soon and we just fired one of the backup dancers." Michael started off saying.

I gasped, "Why? You make it seem like a great thing!" I chuckled.

Michael smirked, "The rule was she couldn't kiss me and she did on stage. Her name is Tatiana.." Michael sighed.

"I guess she got into the moment and took her chances or something.. We were really good friends." Michael said, looking at me.

I slowly nodded. Who are all these close friends from Michael? Why am I only hearing about them all now? 

"I-I know you're pregnant but you aren't showing much yet, Mia. I want to take you on tour with me. It's going to last until the beginning of next year." Michael explained.

My eyes widened, "Michael, my baby will be born before then." I firmly said.

Michael frowned, "That's why, being the model you are, will do the job until you do have the baby. I mean, once you start showing you can hang out backstage." Michael said.

I slowly nodded.

"Mia, I don't want to leave you by yourself. I know La Toya and all are here but I need you, Mia. I want to be there when the baby is born. I need this." Michael softly said, holding onto my hands.