Morning with second family

Start from the beginning

"Oh. Will you ever be back here once you're done with business?" His eyes held so much hope.

"Of course. I've got attached to all of you already." I smiled at them.

"Oh, one more question." Micheal stopped me. I looked at him gesturing him to continue. "How old are you?"

"Seventeen." I replied.

"So if you're underage, how were you able to get tattoos?"

"Family tattooist." I shrugged.

"How old were you when you got them?" Noah asked.

"Uh, fourteen for the one on my chest. Fifteen on my back. And the other little ones were over the last three years."

"I'm fourteen. Can I get a tattoo?" Killian looked at Quinn.

"Absolutely not." I jumped in. "I got mine out of peer pressure and the pain is so bad, you cry. Yes I may seem strong but I cried like a baby." I lied to him.

"Ok I change my mind." He shook his head.

After a while of talking with the boys and Emerson, me and Quinn went to get ready to leave.

"I have clothes if you want to use some. I'm sure they'll fit." He told me.

"Yeah I guess it'll be better than wearing what I had on yesterday." I shrugged and followed him to his room.

"Here. I don't know if they'll fit perfectly but it'll do." Quinn gave me jeans, T-shirt and boxers from a new packet he hadn't opened.

"Thanks. Ima go shower quick then I'll meet you in your office." I said then went to the room.

After a quick shower, I dried myself off and got changed. Surprisingly the clothes fit like a glove. The T-shirt was white so you could see all my tattoos through it.

Once I got to the office, I walked in. Quinn must have been still getting dressed since he wasn't here yet. I sat down on one of the chairs and let my head fall back.

The office door opened making me look up. Quinn walked in tying up his tie. He sat down then we got to work.
~~~~~

"It's midday and there's nothing. We either go to the gang base or try and pin point who the person is. Get a list of all the member and see if any of them you recognise that would threaten Brinley and your kids like that." Quinn sighed.

"Yeah, I agree. Let's see who is in the gang first. If not we'll just go in guns blazing." I agreed.

Quinn went on his computer and got up pictures and names of all the members. Straight away I knew who it was. Just looking at the picture made me want to strangle him until he passed out.

"Ok. I've got him. Let's round up the men and do. I'll call Elijah, Carter, Jace, Emilio, Damon and jasper. They can help." I told him.

"Alright. When's the fastest they can get here?"

"Ten minutes tops." I smirked. After I called them, ten minutes later they showed up.

Quinn's men were still getting geared up while me, Elijah, Carter, Emilio, Jace, jasper and Damon were all going in our normal clothes.

"The men are ready when you are." Quinn came over.

"Yeah, ok. Uh you guys ready?" I looked at them but they were all glaring at Quinn.

"When you are. Just like he said." Jace smiled sarcastically.

"Not now." I whispered to him.

"Sure. I'll wait." He rolled his eyes. I went to say something but was cut off by a small voice calling my name.

"Ricky." Emerson ran up to me. I picked her up as she held a piece of paper.

"What's up." I smiled at her.

"I made this for you. It's for good luck." She showed me a picture of Quinn, me, the twins, Noah, Aaron and her.

"I love it. Thank you." I kissed her cheek.

"Be safe." She hugged me tightly. "Love you Ricky."

"Love you to Emmy." I smiled and tightened my hold around her back. After a few seconds, I put her down and she started talking to Quinn.

"Who's that?" Emilio asked me.

"That's Emerson. She's my little sister." I smiled while looking at her.

"She looked like the female version of you." Elijah laughed.

"And that's funny because?" Damon glared at him.

"Who wants to look like rick? This is to funny. I'll be in the car." He laughed so hard his face went red.

"He's a dick." I mumbled.

"Alright men. When we get to the base, kill anyone who is apart of the gang. If they look twenty or younger, don't kill them, we'll bring them back here for questioning. Let's go." Quinn ordered.

We all got in the car and drove off to the gang base. It wasn't far so it didn't take to long. Elijah was still laughing that me and Emerson looked like Quinn like it was the funniest thing in the world.

I had to punch him so he would stop. Now he's got a massive bruise on his jaw. Good thing I was right next to him.

Soon enough we pulled up to the gang base. And all hell broke loose.